New Volini All Round 360 Action Pain Relief Spray Bottle Of 60 G
New Volini All Round 360 Action Pain Relief Spray has several beneficial ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin tissue providing instant relief from pain. It dilates the blood vessels creating a numbing coldness followed by an analgesic effect in the affected area. It can be applied anywhere on the body, on joints, neck, chest, legs, back, etc. However, it must not be brought in contact with the eyes or the mucous membrane. This spray is a newly launched Volini Relief Product. One 60 G bottle of New Volini All Round 360 Action Pain Relief retails around INR 140-200.
- It is a pain reliever offering quick relief from excruciating pain.
- It soothes muscle pulls caused due to intense physical activity and sports.
- It tends to muscle spasms on the knee, shoulder, neck or back.
- It cures musculoskeletal disorders.
The new Volini Relief Spray contains:
- Menthol which has local analgesic action. It triggers irritation on nerve endings and also produces a cooling sensation.
- Methyl Salicylate and Diclofenac sodium have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Linseed oil also induces anti-inflammatory action promptly.
- New Volini All Round 360 Action Relief Spray treats locomotor disorders like psoriatic arthritis, rheumatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylarthritis.
- It is used on bone conditions like osteoarthritis and osteochondrosis of the spinal cord and peripheral joints.
- Tenosynovitis which is a form of the rheumatic joint to soft tissue can be healed using New Volini Relief Spray.
- Volini Spray is effective against traumatic damage to soft tissues like bruises and sprains caused during workout or exercise.
How to Use
- New Volini Relief Spray is for external use only.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Spray on the affected area from a 5 cm distance.
- Do not rub it post application like Volini gel.
- Do not shower 1 hour after applying it.
- Repeat 3-4 times a day.
- Do not apply to broken skin or wounds.
- Do not use it if you have hypersensitivity towards its components.
- Do not use it if you suffer from asthma.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Use it with caution on elders.
- Do not use it with aspirin ointments.
- It may have interactions with NSAID lotions, acetylsalicylic acid and drugs generating photo sensation.
- Store the bottle at room temperature.
Q1. What are the side effects of Volini Spray?
Ans: Some people experience eczema, photosensitization, contact dermatitis like itching, redness, oedema, papules, vesicles, skin peeling, generalized skin rash and other forms of allergic reactions on applying Volini Spray.
Q2. Can I use Nw Volini Relief Spray daily?
Ans: New Volini All Round 360 Action Pain Relief Spray can be used daily on back, neck and joint aches.
Q3. Is Volini spray a steroid?
Ans: The components of Volini Spray are non-steroidal and belongs to the class of NSAID drugs.
Q4. Does New Volini Relief spray cause an adverse reaction to ingestion?
Ans: On accidental ingestion of the spray you might experience gastric lavage. Talk to a doctor or go to a hospital straight away. Symptomatic therapy and diuresis are administered to the patient.
Q5. How long does it take for Volini Spray to work?
Ans: New volini Spray initiates its action within 2 minutes of application.