Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Rice Vegetables (From 8 Months) Box Of 300 G
Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables is a complete source of nutrition for your baby. Nestlé is the most trusted brand that combines innovation with science and research to deliver the best for your baby. This dietary supplement fulfils the nutritional needs of babies who are between 8 and 12 months through nineteen essential nutrients necessary for their growth and development. It can be used along with breast milk to satisfy the dietary requirements of your child. Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables is also packed with vitamins and minerals to ensure your angel can reach its truest potential in the critical months after birth.
- Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables is the perfect dietary supplement that complements breast milk so your baby can meet all the development milestones.
- Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables is fortified with iron essential for babies from 6 months onwards. This baby cereal is a rich source of iron and covers up to 75% of the iron needs daily.
- This cereal combines the 19 essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals in the ratio perfect for children between 8 and 12 months.
- It is free from added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- The unique formulation blends the goodness of milk with the staple rice and vegetables.
Rice flour (46.4%), Milk-based mix (Milk solids (33.7%) and Sugar), Milk solids (5.1%), Soyabean oil, Sugar, Carrot cereal mix pieces (Carrot powder (0.8%), Starch, Sugar, Carrot puree (0.2%), Rice flour (0.2%), Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup), Cereal rice mix flakes (Rice flour (1.3%), Sugar and Mineral), Spinach rice flakes (Glucose syrup, Spinach puree (0.3%), Starch, Sugar and Rice flour (0.02%)), *Minerals, Acidity regulator (Potassium hydrogen carbonate) and Vitamins. Minerals - Calcium carbonate, Magnesium phosphate dibasic, Sodium chloride, Electrolytic Iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. Vitamins - Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers - Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables is used as a nutritional supplement for children above 8 months of age.
- It can complement breast milk, especially after 6 months when it can no longer cover the nutritional needs of the growing baby.
- It is enriched with 19 nutrients, especially iron, critical for the proper development of babies.
- It is a rich source of antioxidants that can protect your child from free radicals produced in the body.
How to Use
Wash your hands and disinfect your utensils clean. Boil 75ml of drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool till lukewarm. Add three levelled scoops of Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables and stir till you achieve a smooth consistency. Only use the clean scoop provided with the package. Do not change the proportion of the mix to ensure the concentration is suitable for easy digestion by your baby.
Transfer the contents into an empty, clean, dry and airtight container after opening the pack. Thoroughly wash the enclosed scoop after every use. Use all the content within 3 weeks after opening or before the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Always protect it from direct light.
- Store it in the hygienic conditions recommended in the packaging.
- Only use the scoop provided with the packaging.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use.
- Discard unused feed.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant.
- Use prepared feed within half an hour to prevent microbial deterioration.
Q1. Can Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables be used along with breastfeeding?
Ans: Yes, Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables must be used along with breastfeeding for as long as possible.
Q2. Can Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables have any side effects?
Ans: Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables has been clinically tested to not have any adverse side effects on your child. However, it is best avoided for children who are lactose intolerant or have allergic reactions to the ingredients. Stop using the product and consult a doctor if you notice any adverse side effects from using the product.
Q3. Is Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables suitable for children below 8 months?
Ans: No, Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables must be introduced only after 8 months. However, as the needs of the babies vary, it is recommended to consult your healthcare professional before introducing Cerelac to your child.
Q4. Is Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, Nestlé Cerelac Baby Food with Milk Rice Vegetables is a vegetarian product.