Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Multigrain Dal Veg (From 12 Months) Box Of 300 G
The Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Multigrain Dal Veg is nourishing food for infants between 12 to 24 months of age. It also gives 55% of iron and 59% of daily protein requirements. This food contains 16 vital nutrients, including various minerals and vitamins. This product is developed with proper research and science. The Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Multigrain Dal Veg for kids should not be used more or less than the recommended amount.
- It is an iron-rich food for infants aged above 12 months.
- Just two servings of this baby food will deliver 59% of an infant's daily protein needs.
- This baby food contains 16 essential nutrients and has vital vitamins and minerals.
- It has healthy ingredients such as cereal, milk, vegetables, which provide needed nourishment for the newborns.
- The baby food is delicious, has a nice aroma and helps in nourishing the baby.
- Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Multigrain Dal Veg does not contain added flavours, colours and preservatives.
- Wheat flour
- Milk-Based mix
- Corn dal flakes
- Moong dal flour
This product uses various other effective ingredients.
Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Multigrain Dal Veg uses include nourishing children with its healthy ingredients.
How to Use
- Take a clean bowl and boil drinking water for around 5 minutes and let it cool.
- Pour 95ml of lukewarm water into the infant's bowl and put four scoops of this product in that bowl.
- Mix until the food is creamy and instantly feed it with a clean spoon.
- Make sure not to add fewer or more scoops than the recommended amount.
- This food should not be the only food for the nourishment of the baby.
- Feed the prepared solution within 30 minutes and throw away the unused feed.
- Before and after every use, clean and dry the scoop thoroughly.
- Store it in an airtight box in a dry and cool place.
Q1. How to store this baby food?
Ans. After opening the seal, put the food in a clean, dry and airtight box. After every use, make sure to close the lid tightly and keep it in a cool and dry spot.
Q2. Can infants eat this baby food daily?
Ans. Yes, they can. You can feed this food to the baby twice a day using the recommended amount.
Q3. Can I feed the prepared Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Multigrain Dal Veg mix after one hour?
Ans. No. After preparing the mix, it should be fed within half an hour and after that period, the food might have a microbial breakdown.