Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Wheat Apple Cherry Baby Food (From 8 Months) Box Of 300 G
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk Wheat Apple Cherry Baby food is the best complimentary food for infants aged 8 to 12 months. It is enriched with iron and other 18 essential nutrients, including vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates, which are necessary for the growth and development of a baby. It is a value pack of cereals, fruits and milk from Nestle.
- Provides 75% of the baby's daily Iron requirements in just two servings and prevents iron deficiency.
- Helps in the development of the brain and its functioning.
- Helps to gain healthy muscle mass.
- Relieves constipation.
Wheat flour, Cherry rice flakes, Cereal corn mix flakes, Milk-solids, Soybean oil, Apple juice concentrate, Sugar, Glucose syrup and Maltodextrin, Vitamins# and Minerals*
#Vitamins: Vitamin-C, D, E, A, and B Complex ( B5, B1, B6, B2, B9, B7).
*Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Chloride, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Potassium and Copper.
- Helps to develop a taste for food other than breast milk in babies.
- Acts as complimentary nutritious food along with breast milk to support the growth of the baby.
- Best solid food starter, as it is easily digestible.
Directions for Use
- Before preparing food for your baby, wash and sanitise your hands, utensils thoroughly.
- Boil clean water for 10-15 mins and let it cool to room temperature.
- Measure 75 ml of the lukewarm water and keep it aside.
- Add three scoops (levelled) of powder to the baby’s feeding bowl.
- Use the scoop provided in the box.
- Add lukewarm water to this powder while stirring continuously. Mix well and make sure that no lumps are formed.
- Feed immediately or within 30 mins.
- Nestle supports the WHO recommendation of feeding infants with breastmilk up to 2 yrs of age. Since babies differ in their needs, consult a healthcare professional before introducing Nestle Cerelac to your child.
- It is advised to check whether your child is allergic to any of the ingredients used.
- Do not use fewer scoops or more scoops than directed.
- After opening, immediately transfer the contents to a clean airtight container and use the contents within three weeks or the earlier expiry date.
Q1. Can I mix the Nestle Cerelac baby cereal powder with breast milk?
Ans1: Absolutely! We encourage you to mix the Nestle Cereleac Baby Cereal powder with the baby’s usual milk.
Q2. Where does the sugar come from? I see sugars present in the Nutritional Information Panel?
Ans2: There is no added sugar in the product. It is extracted from rice and oat variants through the CHE (Cereals Hydrolysed Enzymatically) process.
Q3. What is the shelf-life when the package is once opened?
Ans3: For optimal freshness, use the contents within 30 days after opening the package.
Q4. Can I dilute the Cerelac or alter its amount based on my child's preferences/textures?
Ans4: The provided ratio of cereal to liquid ensures appropriate consistency. By changing the amount of cereal, you are altering the nutrients that your child shall receive.