Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Wheat Apple Baby Food (from 6 Months) Box Of 300 G
Nestle develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestle since its beginning. Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk and Wheat Apple is a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 servings of Nestle Cerelac Milk Wheat Apple Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need for iron. It is also a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals.
Whole Wheat Flour (atta) (44.5%), Milk-Based Mix (milk Solids (31.9%) And Sugar, Apple Juice Concentrate (14.3%), Sugar, Milk Solids (4.3%), Soybean Oil, Minerals* And Vitamins#. *minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulphate, and Cupric Sulphate. Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Retinyl Acetate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Ergocalciferol, and D-biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin And Glucose Syrup.
- It comes with the goodness of healthy ingredients like cereal, milk and fruits which are beneficial for the infant’s growth.
- Each serving of Nestle Cerelac Milk Wheat Apple provides the goodness of cereal with 19 important nutrients.
- It is strongly fortified with iron. Every 2 servings of Nestle is proven to give 75% of the infant’s daily iron needs.
- No added preservatives or colour.
- It is an additional nutritional supplement along with mother’s milk.
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow it to cool.
- Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into the baby's feeding bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Nestle Cerelac Milk Wheat Apple Cereal.
- Stir it until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- Discard the leftover, if any.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce Cerelac to your child.
- Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after the introduction of Nestle Cerelac Milk Wheat Apple Cereal.
- Keep it away from the reach of infants and small children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
- Read the label carefully before use.
1. Is Nestle Cerelac good for infants?
Ideal for growing infants aged between 6 and 12 months, the Nestle Cerelac Milk Wheat Apple Cereal is a nutritious food source replete with 19 vital nutrients, including essential minerals and vitamins. Furthermore, filled with the goodness of milk and healthy cereals, it helps in supporting growth and development for your child.
2. What are the benefits of Nestle Milk Wheat Apple Baby Food?
It is very important for the complete growth and development of the baby. It is rich in antioxidants that protect the body from the free radicals produced.