Mistdress Bottle Of 75 G Spray
In 1986 MidasCare launched India's first spray-on bandage. This unique and one-of-a-kind product is a bandage with antiseptic healing properties without the burning sensation. It relieves pain and controls blood loss, provides protection, heals minor cuts, wounds and abrasions. Mistdress forms a transparent film over the wound, thus allowing the wound to breathe. It is water-proof, bacteria-proof and doesn't restrict blood supply. It heals the wound and fights infection too. It comes in a 75gm easy-to-use spray bottle. Spray Mistdress on the affected area and let the wound heal, without having to worry about bacteria or infection.
Mistdress is better than gauze bandages as it is water-resistant, has antiseptic action and does not cause pain when stretching and is flexible like natural skin.
- Mistdress Spray comes in an easy and convenient, effective spray format.
- It is as flexible as our natural skin.
- The spray is 99.9% water-proof, germ proof and slip-proof.
- It is recommended to keep as an essential go-to product in the first aid kits for homes, hospitals, offices, factories, clubs, gyms, sporting facilities and other events.
- Lidocaine USP
- Cetrimide IP
- Polyvinyl Polymer
How to Use
- Use it as required or as suggested by your doctor.
- Clean and then dry the affected area of application.
- Shake it well before each use.
- Spray Mistdress Spray at least from a distance of 5 cm to cover the affected area.
- The Mistdress film peels off automatically when the wound heals. However, to remove immediately, use acetone.
- Mistdress Spray comes in a 75gm pressurized bottle. Keep it away from heat & sunlight.
- Do not pierce or burn or spray on a naked flame.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out reach of the children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Q1. What is an antiseptic spray used for?
Ans: An antiseptic Spray provides temporary pain relief and aids in preventing infection in minor cuts, scrapes and abrasions.
Q2. What is liquid bandage spray?
Ans: A liquid bandage replaces a normal bandage with a layer of clear liquid applied directly to the wound. Multiple brands are using different chemicals and they come in spray-on or paint-on forms. Mistdress was launched in India as the first waterproof, liquid spray-on bandage, which was a breakthrough in the medical world.
Q3. What is the use of spray bandages?
Ans: A spray bandage is a special liquid version that is sprayed via a pump, much like a hairspray container. Spray bandages have various uses, but they are most often used to cover and protect small cuts and minor scrapes and not major wounds. It is often found in first aid supplies like many other cohesive bandages.
Q4. What is the price of Mistdress Bandage Spray?
Ans: Mistdress Antiseptic Bandage Spray retails at ₹250 per bottle.