Mcvities Whole Wheat Marie is a British snack food brand. These are whole wheat biscuits. Mcvitites contained very healthy minerals. Marie biscuit is like a thin waffle. Mcvities creates a huge variety of biscuits, which are healthy in current lifestyle. Whole Wheat Marie Biscuit is rich in high fibre. They are semi-sweet biscuits full of protein. This helps you avoid the risk of a heart attack. They are the lowest in sugar and taste excellent with tea. Mcvities Whole Wheat Marie is a diabetes-friendly biscuit.
- These are sugar-free biscuits.
- Mcvities whole wheat Marie biscuits are suitable for people who are suffering from low blood pressure.
- You don’t have to worry about gaining weight while eating Mcvities whole wheat Marie biscuit.
- These biscuits have sodium which gives energy.
- Wheat flour
- Invert sugar syrup
- Vitamin and mineral premix
- Vegetable oil
- Dietary fibre
- You can have Mcvities whole wheat Marie as a snack.
- Mcvities whole wheat Marie is diet-friendly.
- It is low in calories which helps us lose weight and stay in shape.
- These biscuits contain calcium and are fat-free.
How to Use
- You can have it with a cup of tea in the evening.
- If you are avoiding junk food but still want to have a tasty snack. You can blindly go for Mcvities whole wheat Marie biscuit.
- It’s a whole package of healthy and tasty food.
- Do not keep the Mcvities whole wheat Marie biscuit open in the air for a long time. The taste deteriorates and the biscuits lose the crunch.
- The biscuits have no artificial colour or flavours.
- Once open, you can’t return the McVities biscuit packet to the store.
Q1: What happens if we eat Mcvities whole wheat Marie biscuits every day?
Ans: You can easily have these biscuits for daily purposes. The calcium-rich biscuits are healthy and fat-free.
Q2: Do Mcvities whole wheat Marie biscuits increase weight?
Ans: No, these biscuits are sugar-free.
Q3: Does Mcvities whole wheat Marie contain egg?
Ans: No, these biscuits are indeed vegan.
Q4: How long are these biscuits edible after opening the packet?
Ans: They are edible as long as you store them in an airtight container. Because moisture in the surrounding can moisten the biscuit and after that, it loses its taste.