Mcp Vaporizer Facial Sauna And Nose Steamer 3 In 1 Steam Inhaler
The MCP vaporizer facial sauna and nose steamer is a 3 in 1 steam inhaler. Use this inhaler for a facial sauna, nasal steam or vaporiser by just changing the attachments that come with it. When using the inhaler as a facial sauna, first deep cleanse your face and take steam for 10-15 minutes. You can add an essential oil that suits your skin. Follow by exfoliating to remove blackheads and dirt. In case of a cold, take nasal steam to clear blocked airways and congestion. You can add an inhalant for added relief. The steamer is made of high-quality plastic and the product can be used by adults and children.
- This facial sauna and nose steamer unclogs pores and softens dirt so that it can be removed from the pore.
- As a nasal steamer, it offers relief from blocked nose and congestion.
- The steam inhaler comes with 3 attachments - one can be used for nasal streaming, one is for facial sauna and one is a vaporiser.
- The steam inhaler is very compact and light, thus it is easy to travel with and can be stored in small spaces.
- This steam inhaler acts as a facial sauna and nose steamer.
- It effectively exfoliates the skin and opens up pores, softening dirt so that it can be removed.
- It increases blood circulation.
How to Use
- Fill the reservoir with 50ml water, do not fill water over the ‘max’ limit.
- Rotate the mask clockwise to lock.
- Plug into electricity after placing the attachment of your choice.
- Wait for a few minutes for the steam to start coming out.
- Add a few drops of aromatic oil or herb oil on a cotton pad and place them on the aroma tray close to it.
- Sit in front of the vaporizer and place your face slightly over the attachment and take steam. Do not lean too much over the attachment to be safe.
- Switch off and unplug the appliance before draining out the water.
- Clean and dry the steamer with a cloth before storing it away.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Read the information on the label before using the steam inhaler.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- As the inhaler is made of plastic, wash it a couple of times with lukewarm water to prevent the odour of burning plastic during the first few uses.
Q1. Are there different colours available in this steam inhaler?
Ans: The MCP steam inhaler is available in purple, pink, white and blue colour.
Q2. What material is the steam inhaler made of?
Ans: The steam inhaler is made of plastic which is durable and safe.
Q3. Can RO water be used for steam inhalation?
Ans: No, do not use RO water as it hinders the generation of steam.
Q4. How many attachments come with this steam inhaler?
Ans: 3 attachments come with this inhaler.