Maxirich Vitamin C + Zinc tablet is an oral health supplement that is rich in antioxidants. Ascorbic Acid or Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is not produced by our body. It is crucial to take additional supplements of Vitamin C for the proper growth of cell tissues.
The Cipla Maxirich tablet contains Ginseng extract and ten other essential vitamins that help to boost the immunity system and provide better protection from diseases. Vitamin C + Zinc boosts the energy levels in the body. Zinc also promotes the absorption of iron in the body.
- Maxirich Vitamin C + Zinc tablets enhance the absorption of iron in the body.
- It boosts the immune system and prevents infections.
- Vitamin C + Zinc Maxirich tablet of Cipla is rich in antioxidants.
- It has a tangy orange flavour.
- Aids proper functioning of the metabolism and boosts energy.
- Improves concentration and boosts memory.
- Ascorbic Acid
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Zinc Citrate
- People who have weak immune systems and are prone to infections.
- Manages low energy levels and fatigue.
How to Use
- Take the Maxirich Vitamin C + Zinc tablet in your mouth and chew it.
- Do not swallow the tablet with water.
- One Cipla Maxirich Vitamin C + Zinc tablet is recommended per day for adults.
- Only one Cipla Maxirich tablet should be taken per day or as directed by a physician.
- Keep the Maxirich Vitamin C + Zinc tablet out of reach of children.
- Store the tablets in a cool area away from direct sunlight.
- In case of an overdose, consult a doctor immediately.
Q 1. Is a prescription required to purchase Cipla Maxirich tablet Vitamin C + Zinc?
Ans: No, a prescription is not required to purchase Maxirich Vitamin C + Zinc tablets.
Q 2. Can the Maxirich Vitamin C + Zinc Tablet be given to children?
Ans: No, the Maxirich Vitamin C + Zinc tablets should not be given to children. It is for adults only.
Q 3. What is the ideal time to have a Maxirich Vitamin C + Zinc tablet?
Ans: One can take the Maxirich Vitamin C + Zinc tablet at any time of the day. However, it is best to fix a time and have the tablets at that particular time every day for maximum benefit.