Maxirich Multi-vitamin Capsules Box Of 30
Maxirich Capsule is a nutritional supplement manufactured by the renowned pharmaceutical brand Cipla. Maxirich Capsule is enriched with Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E acetate, Vitamin B2, Calcium, Phosphorous, Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Magnesium, Potassium, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Copper, Molybdenum, Calcium pantothenate, Vitamin B6, Manganese, Zinc and Iodine. Maxirich Multivitamin & Minerals Softgel contains essential minerals and vitamins that are beneficial for the body.
- Vitamin B complex improves appetite, treats weakness and lethargy.
- Phosphorus, the main component of ATP, is the fundamental energy source that protects bones and fights against osteomalacia.
- Iron maintains the Hb level thus fights against anaemia.
- Magnesium helps in the synthesis of DNA and RNA.
- Potassium iodide is required for the synthesis of thyroid hormone.
- Potassium helps in normal muscle and nerve activity.
- Zinc increases stamina by prolonging muscle contraction and manganese prevents bone loss.
- Mecobalamin (an active form of vitamin B12) assists important enzymes involved in energy production from fats and proteins.
- Calcium pantothenate
- Vitamin E, D3, C, B2, B1
- Folic acid
Maxirich Capsules are prescribed to patients who require additional nutritional supplements in the form of external capsule intake.
How to Use
Maxirich Capsules are to be consumed under medical supervision. Ideally, adults should consume one capsule a day after a meal or as advised by the physician.
- This capsule is to be consumed under the guidance of a physician.
- Keep it away from children below the age of 15.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Read the instruction manual carefully before proceeding to consume.
1. What is the Cipla Maxirich Capsule?
Maxirich Capsule, a nutritional supplement Vitamin B complex by "Cipla" improves the appetite involved in energy production. Maxirich Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of acne, supplements, grey hair, skin diseases, eye problems, alopecia and other conditions.
2. Is Maxirich a good multivitamin?
Yes, it is a good quality multivitamin that gives you energy and is especially recommended to boost your immunity.
3. Can I take the multivitamin at night?
Digestion slows down during sleep, so taking your nutrient supplement late at night would not be associated with efficient absorption.
4. Can we take Cipla Maxirich Capsules with milk?
Maxirich Capsules are multivitamins. Do not take multivitamins with milk, other dairy products, calcium supplements or antacids that contain calcium. Calcium may make it harder for your body to absorb certain ingredients of the multivitamin.
5. Can we take Maxirich Capsules daily?
Multivitamins are good for health and after taking 1 tablet daily for a week, changes can be noticed. Good changes in overall health and many vitamins which are missed in the daily intake of food can be fulfilled by this multivitamin.