Liveasy Essential Guardian Reusable Outdoor A95 Mask Box Of 3
The LivEasy Guardian A95 Particulate Respiratory Mask is a mask that protects against harmful airborne particles. The air we breathe in is loaded with pollutants, allergens, toxic fumes and airborne germs that are detrimental to human health. They can trigger asthma attacks, lung infections, lung damage, breathing trouble and diseases like tuberculosis, measles, chickenpox or the present pandemic.
The LivEasy Guardian A95 Particulate Respiratory Mask will prevent up to 95% of air pollutants, emissions, pollen and other toxins from entering the nose and mouth and keep you safe. This mask will shield the respiratory system from the abrasive effect of air pollution. The mask also protects you against airborne diseases like the flu.
- Contains 4 layers for advanced protection
- Very breathable, light-weight with anti-bacterial fabric
- Sits securely over the face with a nose clip
- Specially contoured design to fit faces of all shapes and sizes
- Washable and suitable for 30 uses
- Does not muffle your voice or obstruct your vision
- Splash-resistant and tested hydrostatically
How to use this mask:
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Unfold the mask
- Hold it to the face (covering the nose and mouth)
- Hook the mask around the ears
Precautions to keep in mind:
- Always disinfect hands before wearing the mask
- Wash the mask after every use
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Do not share mask with anyone
- Do not use the mask if it triggers breathing problems
- Discard the mask after it has been used 30 times
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. What are Guardian A95 Masks used for?
Ans. These masks are a kind of personal protective equipment that can protect the person wearing it from harmful airborne germs and pollutants.
Q2. Are respirator masks washable?
Ans. Yes, all respirator masks should be washed after every use.
Q3. Is the Guardian A95 mask effective against coronavirus?
Ans. Yes, if you wear it the right way (it should fit perfectly over your nose, chin and cheeks and enclose your nose and mouth, leaving no gaps for entry of air), then the Guardian A95 mask will protect you from coronavirus and other respiratory illnesses.
Q4. When should I wear the Guardian A95 mask?
Ans. You must wear the Guardian A95 mask whenever you step outside your home. Even if you are going out for just a few minutes, pollutants and germs could enter your body. So, wear it always- whether you are going to the office or to purchase groceries.
Q5.Is the Guardian A95 mask waterproof?
Ans. Yes, Guardian A95 masks are tested to ensure that they are resistant to splashes of water. If anyone coughs or sneezes on your face, the mask will not allow the respiratory particles to enter your nose or mouth. However, if your mask gets drenched in torrential rain, then remove it and wear a fresh one.