Listerine Mint Mouthwash Bottle Of 500 Ml
Listerine Cool Mint is a minty fresh mouthwash that gives you a pleasant-smelling breath and keeps your gums and teeth protected. For those who are looking to fight plaque, bad breath and gum disease Listerine mouthwash is the perfect solution. Listerine Mint Cool removes bacteria that cause mouth odours and gum issues and reaches all parts of the mouth.
- Mouthwash is a secondary layer of protection for your teeth and gums after brushing.
- Listerine mouthwash kills 99.9% of the plaque and bad-breath causing germs from the surface of the teeth.
- Listerine Cool Mint mouthwash comes with a unique formula that includes 4 essential oils (Eucalyptus, Thyme, Wintergreen, Menthol) that aid in penetrating and destroying germs.
- With regular use according to the recommendations, it can help to fix gum issues in as little as 2 weeks!
- Clears out plaque-causing germs better than just brushing as it reaches all areas of the mouth.
Purified Water, Sorbitol, Alcohol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Eucalyptol, Thymol, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate.
Used to rinse the mouth after brushing your teeth to prevent gum problems, plaque build-up and bad breath.
How to Use
- After brushing your teeth, take 30ml of Listerine Cool Mint mouthwash in your mouth and rinse for 30 seconds.
- Spit it out after 30 seconds and do not rinse your mouth with water.
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth for the best results.
- It is recommended not to eat or drink anything for 30 minutes after using the mouthwash.
- Listerine mouthwash is not a substitute for brushing your teeth.
- For external use only. Do not swallow.
- Do not use more than the recommended amount.
- Store it away from heat and sunlight.
Q1: Do I have to brush my teeth before using this mouthwash?
Ans: Yes, using a mouthwash is not a substitute for brushing and flossing your teeth, each process has its benefits.
Q2: Can it cure bad breath?
Ans: Yes, it kills 99.9% of the mouth bacteria that can cause bad breath.
Q3: Does everyone have to use mouthwash?
Ans: No, mouthwash is not mandatory for everyone. It is especially useful for those with bad breath, gum problems or those who have other dental issues. If your dentist asks you to use mouthwash, follow their instructions.
Q4: What are the side effects?
Ans: Since it kills 99.9% of germs, it can also destroy helpful mouth bacteria, some people might experience tooth sensitivity due to erosion of the mucus layer due to the alcohol in mouthwash.