Lifebuoy Alcohol Based Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer - 150 Ml
Public places, especially doorknobs, handles and railings, can be breeding grounds for harmful bacteria and viruses. Use of Lifebuoy Alcohol-based Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer ensures clean and germ-free hands. Lifebuoy sanitiser is an alcohol-based formula with over 60% alcohol that effectively and instantaneously kills 99.9% germs. Lifebuoy hand sanitiser has been carefully formulated with glycerin to prevent drying out of hands after usage.
Lifebuoy Alcohol-based Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer evaporates from your hands, leaving them clean, fragrant and germ-free without water. In addition, Lifebuoy hand sanitiser comes in a convenient package that is easy to carry everywhere.
- Lifebuoy Alcohol-based Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer offers instantaneous germ protection.
- Effectively kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- Glycerin-based gel formula ensures that hands do not dry out after its usage.
- Easy to carry package.
- Instant evaporating hand sanitiser with fresh fragrance keeps your hand clean and fragrant.
- 70% w/w Ethyl Alcohol (Denatured and 95% v/v) I.P.
- Perfumed gel base
- Gives instant germ protection without using water.
- Lifebuoy sanitiser is used to disinfect your hands and make them germ-free at your workplace while travelling, at the playground and before meals, i.e., anywhere, anytime.
How to Use
- Squeeze out at least a coin-sized amount of Lifebuoy Alcohol-based Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer onto your palm.
- Thoroughly rub the Lifebuoy hand sanitiser on your hand, back of the hand, fingers and fingertips.
- Let the hand sanitiser dry out entirely before touching any surface.
- Lifebuoy sanitiser is for external use only.
- It is a flammable product.
- Store Lifebuoy products in a cool and dry place, away from direct heat and flame.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water; if irritation persists, contact your doctor.
- Keep it out of the reach of children below five years of age.
- Lifebuoy sanitiser should not be swallowed.
Q 1. Does Lifebuoy hand sanitiser dry your hands?
Ans. No, it contains glycerine. Glycerin helps keep your hands hydrated and prevents drying.
Q 2. Do you need to wash your hand with water after using Lifebuoy alcohol-based hand sanitiser?
Ans. No, there is no need to wash your hands with water after using this product.
Q 3. Is Lifebuoy Alcohol-based Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer liquid?
Ans. No, it is a gel-based formula.