Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion ( For Oily Skin )- 60ml
Lacto Calamine Lotion for Oily Skin is a water-based lotion with Kaolin clay which absorbs excess oil giving a clear matte look daily.
Aqua, Light Kaolin, Castor Oil, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Carbonate, Lithol Rubine, Synthetic Red Oxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cetostearyt Alcohol, Dry Extract of Hemamelis, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Rose perfume 9624 (Quest), Perfume Lacto Calamine No.2, Formaldehyde Solution, Teepol B-300.
Kaolin clay therapy
Direction of use:
Shake the bottle well before use.
Apply the lotion as dots across your face.
Blend into your skin for a clear matte look.
- Apply evenly on face to keep excess oil absorbed giving you a clear matte look daily
Precautions & Warnings:
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Incase of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or rash occur, discontinue use.
- Store in a cool & dry place away from direct sunlight.
1. What is the difference between Lacto Calamine Lotion and other moisturising Creams?
Ans: Lacto Calamine Daily Face Care lotion is different from moisturising face creams as it is a water based lotion with Kaolin clay which absorbs excess oil giving a clear matte look daily. Most other moisturising face creams are oil based and are not suitable for oily skin type as it makes the face even more greasy which leads to clogged pores, acne, breakouts & blemishes.
2. Can Lacto Calamine lotion be only used on oily or combination skin?
Ans: Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion comes in two variants - For Oily skin (Purple variant) and for Combination to Normal Skin (Green Variant). You can select according to your skin type.
3. How do I find out my skin type?
Ans. Typically, skin is classified as normal, oily, dry, and sensitive. If you have combination skin, it means your skin is one type in one area and another type in another area (oily around your T-zone but normal everywhere else, for instance). To get a good idea of what your skin type might be, wash it gently and leave it product-free for several hours before examining it closely to observe different areas.
4. What is the difference between the two variants of Lacto Calamine?
Ans. Lacto Calamine For Oily Skin is specially developed for people with an oily skin type. Lacto Calamine For Combination Skin has Aloe Vera additionally which makes it more suitable for Combination to Normal Skin types.
5. Does it reduce pigmentation and dark spots caused by pimples?
Ans. Lacto Calamine contains zinc oxide which helps prevent bacterial growth and the Kaolin Clay in it keeps excess oil absorbed. This helps in not clogging pores which reduces the incidences of dark spots caused by pimples & acne.
6. What is the country of origin?
The product is made in India.