Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion ( For Oily Skin )- 60ml
Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion has the benefits of Aloe vera, Kaolin, and Glycerin for premium skin nutrition. It enhances the skin tone and aids in combating tanning. Zinc oxide is a crucial Lacto Calamine ingredient as it removes dead cells and calms and nourishes the skin. These Lacto Calamine benefits make it perfect for oily skin and treating acne scars.
- Helps to maintain natural moisture levels in the skin
- Nourishes the skin with required vital nutrients
- Opens up blocked pores with its anti-germ properties
- Castor Oil
- Zinc Oxide
- Zinc Carbonate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Polysorbate 80
- Xanthan gum
- Perfume (CI 15850, CU 77491)
- Oil balance for up to 8 hours
- Moisturises skin
- Removes dead skin
- Cures acne scars with regular application
How to Use
- Choose the correct Lacto Calamine lotion for your skin type, based on whether it is dry or oily.
- Apply a little amount on your face in dots with your fingertips.
- Gently massage the lotion into your skin for approximately 2–3 minutes.
- Shake well before use.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
While there’s a wide range of Lacto Calamine uses, do not apply it on wounds and cuts.
Q 1. Is Lacto Calamine good for acne?
Ans. Yes, Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion can be used on acne-prone skin also. While it has no proven adverse effects, consult your dermatologist before applying.
Q 2. Can I get rid of scars on my body by using this product?
Ans. Following a strict daily regimen of applying Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion over the affected areas will help you get rid of scars.
Q 3. Which season is best suited for using this product?
Ans. You can use this product in both winters and summers. During winters, it will nourish and moisturize your skin. It can still be used during summers because it is non-sticky, non-oily, and provides a fresh fragrance and the trademark matte finish.
Q 4. What is the shelf life of this product? Can I use it after the expiry date?
Ans. Lacto calamine lotion has a very long shelf life of up to 36 months after manufacturing. However, they can be used after expiry as well, as they do not have any proven ill effects. But its efficiency surely deprecates after expiry.