La Shield Spf 40 Sunscreen Gel 60gm
This sunscreen product is an oil-free, non-greasy formulation, which spreads with ease on the skin, providing a matte effect. It is non-comedogenic (doesn’t clog any pores), water-resistant and dermatologically tested, making it suitable for all skin types.
- Broad Spectrum: Physical and Chemical protection under sun rays
- SPF 40: Blocks 97.5% of UV rays
- UVA Protection: PA++++
- Oil-free gel: Doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on the skin
- Water-resistant: Designed not to be easily affected by water
- Improves skin hydration
- Helps unclog pores by preventing the build-up of pimple-causing germs.
- Helps retain natural moisture and prevents excessive drying of the skin.
- It is tested by dermatologists and absolutely safe to use for people with sensitive skin that is allergic to chemical sunscreens, children above six months, geriatric population and pregnant women.
- It provides oil balance and ensures soft and supple skin.
- It improves skin hydration and is water-resistant and non-irritant.
How to Use
- Shake the lotion bottle gently before use.
- Take a small amount of lotion in the palm and apply it in the form of dots on the face and neck area.
- Gently spread it all over and rub it on the skin for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Reapply sunscreen every two hours post swimming or sweating.
- Store in a hygienic place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
Safety Information - For external use only.
Q1: Is it considered to be effective for dry skin?
Ans: Yes, it is suitable for dry skin and all the other skin types.
Q2: Is this sunscreen non-comedogenic?
Ans: Yes, it helps a lot. Also, it removes and reduces black spots and patches on the face.
Q3: How many times a day do I need to apply the sunscreen?
Ans: Reapply sunscreen every two hours or after swimming or sweating.
Q4: What are the key ingredients in this sunscreen?
Ans: Octinoxate, Diethylamino, Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Titanium Dioxide, Diethylhexyl and Butamido Triazine.