Kozel Face Wash Tube Of 100 Ml
Kozel Face Wash is a deep cleansing mild face wash that helps you to tackle dermatological disorders with ease. It clarifies your skin and stimulates the production of essential skin proteins. This face wash acts on the signs of environmental damage and ageing on the skin to give you a soft, supple and clear skin with youthful radiance. Kozel Face Wash penetrates deep within the pores to heal the damaged layers and treat acne, scars, blemishes, pimples, dark spots and tanning.
- Kozel Face Wash is a brightening face wash that helps to cleanse your skin and fight dermatological disorders as well as environmental factors.
- It contains Kojic acid that dampens the production of melanin by inhibiting the action of tyrosinase. This reduces the discolouration of the skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun.
- It also contains Arbutin and Mulberry extracts that lightens the skin by reducing melanin deposition. These ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties that promote healing of the skin.
- Vitamin E in Kozel Face Wash helps to reduce and treat acne, pimples and scar marks.
- Kozel Face Wash is enriched with liquorice which is popular for stimulating the production of collagen in the body. It keeps your skin looking youthful and without wrinkles. It also increases the general tone of the skin.
Kozel Face Wash ingredients include:
Aloe vera 5 % W/V, Glycerin 3 % W/V, Glycolic acid 2 % W/V, Liquorice extract 2 % W/V, Tea tree oil 0.5 % W/V, Vitamin E 0.2 % W/V.
- Kozel Face Wash is used to cleanse the skin from dirt, pollutants and impurities effectively.
- It also prevents skin damage from exposure to the UV rays of the sun, such as wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and tanning.
- Kozel Face Wash is effective as a home-based acne treatment preparation that keeps blemishes, acne and pimples at bay by controlling oil production from the skin.
- This face wash is enriched with vitamins and skin protective emollients that help your skin to heal from the existing damage and nourish it with the lost nutrients.
Directions for Use
- Wet your face and neck and squeeze out a small amount of Kozel Face Wash on your palm.
- Work it into a lather and gently massage your face and neck in an upward circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool or lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Use under medical supervision only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not consume.
Q1. Is Kozel Face Wash suitable for all types of skin?
Ans: Yes, Kozel Face Wash is suitable for all types of skin.
Q2. Can Kozel Face Wash be used by both men and women?
Ans: Yes, it can be used by both men and women.
Q3. Can children use Kozel Face Wash?
Ans: Children above 12 years of age can use Kozel Face Wash under adult supervision and after consultation with a healthcare professional.
Q4. What are the possible side effects of using Kozel Face Wash?
Ans: The possible side effects of using Kozel Face Wash can be rashes, redness, itching or irritations. Although it has been dermatologically tested not to cause any adverse reactions, discontinue using the product if you face the same. In case the side effects do not go away or worsen, it is recommended to consult a medical professional.