Huggies Dry Pants Extra Large Size Diapers (17 Count)
A diaper is what your baby comes in contact with for most of the day and most intimately as well. As a result, selecting the proper diaper for their tender skin is crucial. For that, we have launched our new-age product, India's first diaper pants, with the patented Bubble-Bed technology. The Huggies Dry Pants Diapers provides optimum comfort to your baby at all times.
- The 3-D Bubble-Bed promotes good absorption and evenly distributes moisture, resulting in exceptional dryness.
- It absorbs moisture, allowing the infant to remain dry and sleep comfortably through the night.
- The inside layer of the Huggies Dry Pants Diaper is super fluffy and provides cotton-like softness to the baby’s skin.
- Ideal for infants, toddlers who have not yet been potty trained, and children who have bedwetting.
How to Use
- Huggies Dry Pants Diapers have a stretchy waistband that wraps around 360 degrees for a comfortable and snug fit.
- Simply tear down the sides and roll them up and dispose of them using the disposal tape on the back.
- Avoid flushing diapers down the toilet.
- Wrap the diaper in paper and toss it in the trash.
- Do not reuse Huggies Dry Pants Diapers.
- To avoid unintentional suffocation or choking, keep the product out of reach of minors.
- Store it in a cold, dry, and sanitary location.
Q 1. Can Huggies Dry Pants Diapers be worn to bed?
Ans. Yes. Huggies Dry Pants Diapers contain all the absorbency of a nappy to keep your baby dry and protected from leaks during the day and night.
Q 2. Where should you store the leftover or extra Huggies Dry Pants Diapers?
Ans. Store your diapers away from fragranced goods and away from high heat and humidity.
Diapers should be stored in a dry place with a temperature of 85 degrees Fahrenheit or less.
Q 3. Do Huggies Dry Pants Diapers make use of dispersion dyes?
Ans. No. Disperse dyes are not used in any Huggies Dry Pants.