Horlicks 0mg Nutrition Drink Refill Of 500 G
A mother's health and the growth of the baby are both dependent on proper nutrition throughout pregnancy and the mother's daily diet alone may not always be sufficient. Horlicks Nutrition Drink has been trusted for over two decades and is scientifically engineered to give tailored nourishment for pregnancy and nursing. It provides 25 essential nutrients that are necessary for the mother's health and growth of the baby. A newborn baby is completely reliant on the mother's milk for sustenance during the first six months of life. As a result, the new mother must get enough nutrition to suit her demands as well as the needs of her infant.
- Horlicks Nutrition Drink contains micronutrients such as iron, iodine, folic acid, zinc, magnesium, vitamin A, B6, B12 and D which help the baby's birth weight.
- It also contains DHA and choline, both of which are known to be beneficial to a baby's brain development and function.
- Enriched with high protein content and 25 essential nutrients that help provide strength and bodybuilding.
- Breast milk quality: Horlicks 0mg Nutrition Drink contains micronutrients such as vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, A, selenium and iodine, which have been shown to aid improve breast milk quality.
- It includes 50 per cent of the recommended daily allowance of minerals that support immunity, including vitamin A and E, selenium and copper
- Contains no added sugars.
- Malted barley (extracted solids) 39%,
- Wheat flour (27%),
- Milk solids (14%),
- Wheat gluten (2%),
- Protein isolate
Used as a Nutritional Supplement during pregnancy and lactation.
How to Use
Add 25gm or one and a half levelled scoops of Horlicks Drink two to three times daily.
- Take 200ml of lukewarm or cold water or milk.
- Add one and half levelled scoops of Horlicks 0mg Nutrition Drink.
- Stir the content well to mix uniformly.
- Enjoy your drink.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Avoid the use of Horlicks Nutrition Drink if the product is broken or damaged.
- Best before 12 months of packing.
- Store Horlicks Nutrition Drink in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1: Does Horlicks Nutrition Drink can be given to babies also?
Ans: No, it is only for pregnant and lactating women.
Q2: What should be the recommended serving of Horlicks Nutrition Drink in a day?
Ans: Take one and a half levelled scoops of Horlicks Nutrition Drink two to three times daily.
Q3: Does Horlicks Nutrition Drink improve breast milk quality?
Ans: Yes, as it contains micronutrients for improving breast milk quality.
Q4: Is Horlicks Nutrition Drink suitable for diabetic pregnant or lactating mothers?
Ans: Yes, as it contains no added sugars, mothers that have diabetes can consume it safely.