Healthvit Vitamin D3-4000 Iu With Vitamin K2-55mcg For Bone Health Support -60 Capsules
The brand Healthvit needs no introduction when it comes to high-quality, reliable and effective body supplements. HealthVit Vitamin D 400 IU & Vitamin K2 55mcg Capsules help to absorb and transport calcium from the intestines to the correct places in the body. Vitamin D helps to maintain strong bones, immune system support and healthy muscle function. Vitamin D assists Vitamin K2 to work at its fullest capacity.
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is a natural source and helps support healthy bones. The balanced combination of these vitamins makes the body suitable for all the needed improvements without any fail. It makes the body effective for instant absorption of calcium for its proper functioning. These vitamin supplement tablets are sold in bottles of 60 capsules each.
- Vitamin K2
- Vitamin D
- Bone Health: Vitamin D is the same biologically active form that you get from the sun’s UV rays. With this complex, you’ll get the benefits without the burn. Vitamin D helps the body to absorb the all-important calcium and Vitamin K2 directs the calcium to the right places.
- Vitamin D helps with increasing bone strength, immune system and healthy heart functioning and Vitamin K2 help to maximize all these benefits.
- Vitamin K2 supplement facilitates proper absorption of calcium which has accumulated in the arteries. Vitamin K2 as MK7 also inhibits calcium deposits in the arteries for a protective heart effect.
- Menaquinone-7 (K2 MK7) helps relieve muscle discomfort, cramps and improves muscle health, thus promoting healthy muscle function.
- Vitamin K’s role in arterial health revolves around its ability to support proper calcium metabolism in vascular structures. Vitamin K2 is a readily active and biologically available form of vitamin K.
- It is a vegetarian supplement and does not contain animal products.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully.
1. Is it good to take Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 together?
It is better together when they are consumed in a combination as the vitamins absorption level becomes maximum in the body. Both the vitamins are fat-soluble and work together to metabolize calcium in your body by activating helpful proteins.
2. What is the recommended daily intake of Vitamin K2?
The Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS) recommends a daily intake of 120 micrograms (mcg) of vitamin K2 for adult males and 90 mcg for adult females.
3. What are the symptoms of Vitamin K2 deficiency?
Easy bruising, oozing from the nose or gums, excessive bleeding from wounds, heavy menstrual periods, bleeding from the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and blood in the urine and/or stool are some of the symptoms. In such cases, one can consume HealthVit Vitamin D 400 IU & Vitamin K2 under the recommendation of a health practitioner.
4. What is the price of HealthVit Vitamin D 400 IU & Vitamin K2 capsule bottle?
Each bottle of HealthVit Vitamin D 400 IU & Vitamin K2 retails for 800 INR. It has 60 capsules.