Healthkart Vitamin D3 - 2000 Iu - 60 Softgels
Vitamin D is very crucial for our body as it regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. The natural source of vitamin D is sunlight, but it is hard to get an adequate amount each day. Hence consumption of vitamin D supplements is the best option one can the healthy functioning of our body. The consumption of the Healthkart vitamin D3 supplement benefits not only to fight diseases but also helps in losing weight and regulates mood as well. Vitamin D3 2000 IU softgels are also responsible for muscle and bone strength.
- Vitamin D3 2000 IU tablets can fulfil the deficiency of vitamin D in your body.
- They help in keeping solid bones.
- Increase muscle strength.
- Treat and prevent bone disorders.
- Vitamin D3 tablets help your body absorb calcium and phosphorus.
- Healthkart vitamin D3 softgels also help you build strong immunity.
- Purified water
- Vitamin D3
- Sunflower oil
- Artificial flavour
- Compensate the deficiency of vitamin D.
- Help in preventing many chronic diseases.
- For strong bones and muscles.
- Vitamin D3 IU tablets help in improving cell functions.
How to Use
- Consume one tablet of Vitamin D3 IU every day or as recommended by your physician along with a glass of water.
- Drink more water to combat any Vitamin D3 2000 IU softgels side effects and avoid its bitter taste.
- It is recommended to consume these tablets after food.
- Do not consume the Healthkart Vitamin D3 IU tablets more than the recommended dose.
Q1. Can Vitamin D3 IU 2000 tablets be taken every day?
Ans1. Of course, you can consume it every day but it is prudent to take the doctor’s advice before taking any vitamins. Reviews suggest consuming Vitamin D3 IU 2000 tablets; they could see the benefits within a few days.
Q2. Who should not consume vitamin D3?
Ans2. The tablets should not be used by pregnant or lactating women, infants, children, and elders unless recommended by a physician.
Q3. Does the tablet have any side effects?
Ans3. No, consuming Vitamin D3 IU 2000 tablets has no side effects, though excessive use of Vitamin D3 can cause high calcium levels and causes harmful effects.