Healthkart Glutathione - 30 Capsules
Ageing along with environmental factors such as air pollution, chemicals from the vehicle, smoke, etc. may result in dry and dull skin, dark spots, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Skin Brightening: Potent antioxidant Grape seed extract, Vitamin C and E may also help in the inhibition of tyrosinase activity contributing to the reduction of dullness of skin
- Skin Elasticity: Dermal collagen is essential for firmness and elasticity of the skin. Glutathione may help in maintaining the elasticity and firmness by accelerating the synthesis of Type I collagen
- Youthful skin: Vitamin C and E may help in maintaining youthful skin by preventing the breakdown of elastin and collagen due to oxidative stress. Biotin is a coenzyme for carboxylase enzymes that plays an important role in the maintenance of healthy skin
- Skin hydration: Free radicals may affect skin hydration by destroying elastin and collagen of the skin that may result in wrinkle formation. Potent antioxidants like Vitamins C and E may help in retaining hydration of the skin through preventing the destruction of elastin and collagen
Reducing Wrinkle formation: Oral intake of Glutathione and α-Lipoic acid may reduce wrinkles by improving the collagen synthesis in the skin that provides strength to the skin
- UV rays make skin dull by inducing eumelanin formation which is one of the types of melanin pigment.
- Melanin pigment is of two types eumelanin and pheomelanin. Eumelanin makes skin dull and dark while pheomelanin increases the luminosity of the skin.
- Further, UV radiation & air pollution also damage the elastin and collagen of the skin through the generation of free radicals (oxidative stress). Elastin and collagen maintain youthful skin by providing the structural strength to the skin.
- A potent antioxidant like glutathione may help in improving the skin brightness by increasing the synthesis of pheomelanin and suppresses eumelanin formation.
- Alpha-lipoic acid with glutathione can reduce the wrinkle formation by inducing skin collagen synthesis that provides firmness to the skin.
- Vitamins like Vitamin C and E may prevent oxidative stress induced skin damage by neutralizing free radicals.
- Thus, supplementation of Glutathione, alpha-lipoic acid, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E could be an effective approach for brightening the skin and maintaining its youthfulness.
Ingredients: Glutathione, alpha-lipoic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Biotin may help in maintaining the youthful and glowing skin.