Healthkart Biotin - 10000 Mcg - 90 Tablets
Biotin is one of the B complex vitamins that helps the body to convert into energy and is also known as vitamin H. It is a health supplement that observed that biotin keeps your eyes, hair, skin, nervous system and liver healthy. It is also a vital nutrient during pregnancy as it plays a vital role in embryonic growth. Most people get their daily intake of biotin from food like cooked eggs, peanuts, soybeans, brewer’s yeast and walnuts etc., but there have been many claims that including more biotin in your diet can promote healthy skin, hair, and nails and regulate blood sugar. Biotin deficiency symptoms are thinning of the hair, red scaly rash around the mouth, eyes and nose. Nervous system symptoms include depression, exhaustion, hallucinations, and tingling in the arms and legs.
- HealthKart brings you are the new Biotin, a vitamin B7 dietary supplement to help enhance your hair, skin, and nails growth and keep them healthy
- Each caplet of HealthKart Biotin contains 10,000mcg of biotin for strong, thick, and shiny hair and nails
- Biotin is a water soluble vitamin thus cannot be stored in the body hence regular supplementation helps maintain the biotin levels in the body
- It may help reduce brittleness of nails and enhance the healthy skin cell production
- It is a vital micronutrient to keep your hair long, nails healthy, and skin glowing
- Boost Metabolism: Insufficiency of vitamin B7 can slow down the metabolism of a body, and you may experience low energy level, fatigue, digestive problems and more. To combat these issues you need biotin supplements as it contains Vitamin B7, which converts the food into energy and helps to boost metabolism. Biotin capsules also help in weight loss.
Reduce blood sugar in people with diabetes: Type 2 diabetes is characterised by high blood sugar levels. According to the studies, biotin supplements reduce blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetics.
- Support Healthy Skin, Nails, and Hair: Vitamin B7 deficiency causes thin and brittle hair and irritated skin. For healthy skin, nails and hair choose HealthKart Biotin (10000 mcg), 90 tablet(s) Unflavoured. Use Biotin for hair growth & heathy skin.
Supports Nervous System Health: Vitamin B7 is found in biotin supplements, which is good for the health of the nervous system. It not only increases concentration but also helps to defend against age-related cognitive impairment.
- Build and Repair Tissues and Muscles: Biotin supplements play an important role in the growth and maintenance of tissues and build and repair muscles. It builds the strength of muscle and tissue and leads to growth.
Manage Cholesterol Levels: Biotin is effective at lowering bad cholesterol levels and can prevent stroke and heart disease. People with diabetes and heart disease may find biotin tablets intake helpful.
- Enhances Energy and Mood: The main function of biotin is to metabolise proteins, carbs, and fats. Vitamin B7 in biotin also synthesise fatty acids and certain amino acids. Giving your body a constant supply of biotin can uplift your mood.
- Maintain Thyroid Function: Biotin is known to maintain proper thyroid activity and regulate energy, sleep, hunger, and even pain. If you experience sudden weight gain, trouble sleeping, or constant fatigue, regular consumption of biotin can maintain thyroid regulation.
Dosage: If you are planning to add biotin supplements to your diet, make sure to consult your doctor first. The safe biotin dosage for infants, birth( 6 months) is 5 mcg, infants (7-12 months) is 6 mcg children (1-3 years) is 8 mcg, children (4-8 years) is 12 mcg, teens (14 - 18 years) is 25 mcg, adults ( 19 years and over) is 30 mcg and breastfeeding women is 35 mcg.