Hansaplast Silverhealing Washproof - (50 Strips)
Hansaplast Silver Healing - Antibacterial Plasters
Throughout history silver has been used for treating various diseases and infections, to disinfect water and food, as well as treat burns and wounds. Today, silver-containing products are well established antiseptics.
Hansaplast ® Silver Healing contains silver ions that are active and can penetrate bacterial membranes. Silver can break down bacteria’s cell profile, causing cellular distortion, loss of viability and inhibit the process of bacterial replication.
- Silver Healing Plaster with its anti-bacterial properties helps heal wounds upto 50% faster*
- The plaster is washproof as the advanced backing material helps absorb water content
- Silver ions eliminate bacteria that cause infections. Using this Silver Technology will help to reduce the risk of infections.
- The skin-friendly and breathable material adheres securely to your skin
- Each pack contains 50 strips
Advice: Always see a doctor if the wound is deep, bleeds heavily or shows signs of infection like reddening, swelling or warmth. If you have or suspect a health problem, consult a doctor and follow medical advice. Always read carefully and follow the instructions on the product.
- Clean the wound and gently remove any excrement as dirt or sand.
- Dry the skin around the cut or scratch very carefully.
- Apply the plaster without stretching and avoiding the formation of creases.
- * When compared to an untreated or uncovered wound