Regular Plaster - For everyday Cuts and Wounds
Open wounds can hinder daily work and aggrevate if not given enough attention at the right time. Try our Hansaplast® Regular Plaster.This strong, breathable plaster is suitable for covering all types of small wounds and cuts.
- It helps protect wounds from dirt and bacteria
- The material body also dries fast to keep you going smoothly in everyday chores without leaving any sticky residue
- The strong adhesive action ensures that the patch stays in place.
- Antiseptic non-stick wound pad protects and cushions the wound
- These plasters are user friendly and can be worn for longer hours without irritation
- Perfect to add to your first aid or travel kit.
- Each pack contains 10 strips
Advice: Always see a doctor if the wound is deep, bleeds heavily or shows signs of infection like reddening, swelling or warmth. If you have or suspect a health problem, consult a doctor and follow medical advice. Always read carefully and follow the instructions products.
- Clean the wound and gently remove any excrement such as dirt or sand.
- Dry the skin around the cut or scratch very carefully.
- Apply the plaster without stretching and avoiding the formation of creases