Green Cure Restosleep Herbal Sleep Aid Syrup - 100ml
As the name suggests, Green Cure Restosleep Herbal Sleep Aid Syrup helps you sleep better. It calms your mind and induces sound sleep. The lemon balm herb in the syrup helps calm your nerves and makes you sleep in no time. The Green Cure Restosleep Herbal Sleep Aid Syrup’s natural formula makes it non-addictive. Green Cure ensures that it doesn’t affect your hormonal balance.
- This herbal concoction helps you relax and sleep better.
- The Valerian root within it works towards improving your sleep quality.
- The Sleep Aid Syrup does not contain melatonin. Hence, your natural hormonal balance remains undisturbed.
- Green Cure Restosleep Herbal Sleep Aid Syrup is free of steroids, parabens, metal toxins, artificial flavours and allergens.
- The Sleep Aid’s non-drowsy formula avoids dependency on the sleep aid syrup to get sleep.
- Lemon balm
- Valerian root
- Helps achieve faster and better sleep.
- Green Cure Restosleep Herbal Sleep Aid Syrup contents work as a natural solution for anxiety and stress.
- Relaxes your body and mind.
How To Use
- Consume 10ml Green Cure Restosleep Herbal Sleep Aid Syrup with a spoon 30-60 minutes before your bedtime.
- Have a proper meal before consuming the herbal sleep aid syrup. It’s not advisable to skip your meals.
- You’ll see the results within two weeks of regular consumption.
- Only individuals above the age of 12 can consume the sleep aid syrup.
- In case of pregnancy or breastfeeding, do not consume it before consulting your doctor.
Q 1. How long should one consume Green Cure Restosleep Herbal Sleep Aid Syrup?
Ans: One can consume it as long as one wants. Restosleep Herbal Sleep Aid Syrup is not addictive, as it is 100% natural and does not influence the body's hormonal balance.
Q 2. Are there any Green Cure Restosleep Herbal Sleep Aid Syrup side effects?
Ans: No, Restosleep Herbal Sleep Syrup composition has herbal ingredients. Thus, you need not worry about any side effects.
Q 3. Any additional measures that one must take while consuming Restosleep?
Ans: According to experts, avoid using digital gadgets 60 minutes before bedtime. It will help you reduce external stimuli. Light exercises and deep breaths can also help promote better sleep.