Green Cure Natural Baby Bath Soothing & Gentle For Sensitive Baby Skin - 200ml
Green Cure Natural Baby Bath is a carefully designed non-toxic formula. The formulation is designed in Germany with the help of trained Ayurvedic professionals. Green Cure Natural Baby Bath uses 100 per cent natural ingredients like almond oil and magnolia bark that will not cause any irritation to the gentle skin and eyes of your baby. Green Cure is an internationally accredited product that is Safe Cosmetics Australia Certified and specifically designed to treat sensitive skin. This almond-scented product is free from harmful chemical contents like paraben, EDTA, PEG, PPG, minerals, synthetic fragrance, paraffin oil and steroids.
- Soothing effect on the skin.
- No harmful chemicals were used.
- Protects and nourishes delicate skin.
Green Cure Natural Baby Bath ingredients include Almond oil, Purified Water, Citric acid, Coco glucoside, Magnolia bark extract, Disodium cocoyl glutamate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate and some other related ingredients.
- Gently cleanses the baby's soft and sensitive skin.
- Help keeps the moisture in the baby's skin intact.
- Green Cure Natural Baby Bath is tearless and hypoallergenic.
- Infused with natural almond oil aroma for fragrance.
- Contains magnolia that has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E strengthens the skin’s health.
How to Use
- Gently apply a small amount on the baby's wet skin.
- Rub it and lather in circular motions.
- Gently rinse and then pat dry with a soft towel.
- Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Can Green Cure Natural Baby Bath cause irritation to the skin of the baby?
Ans. No, Green Cure Natural Baby Bath composition ensures that it is a tear-free product and won’t irritate the baby’s eyes and skin. This is a carefully formulated hypoallergenic product prepared from 100 per cent natural and Ayurvedic ingredients. These products are free from commonly used harmful chemicals such as paraben, EDTA, PEG, PPG, minerals, synthetic fragrance, paraffin oil and steroids.
Q2. How often can I bathe my baby with Green Cure Natural Baby Bath?
Ans. It is recommended to bathe your baby up to 3 times a week with Green Cure Natural Baby Bath.
Q3. Is the product packaging hassle-free and easy to use?
Ans. Yes, the product is easy to apply and comes with a small plastic cap.
Q4. Who exactly is this product for?
Ans. This Green Cure product is suitable for the delicate skin of your newborn. It cleans and moisturizes the skin of your baby and maintains the ideal 5.5 pH.