Green Cure Nappcure Herbal Babys Diaper Rash Cream With Zincum, Black Currant And Hamamelis - 50gm
Repair the sensitive skin of your baby and heal rashes and redness with the help of Green Cure Nappcure Herbal Babys Diaper Rash Cream With Zincum, Black Currant and Hamamelis. This 100% herbal product has anti-inflammatory and soothing effects that reduce inflammation and redness in the skin and is completely free of any chemical additives. This cream is effective right from its first use and is 100% safe and non-toxic. The product is entirely free of EDTA, paraben, mineral & paraffin oil, PEG and steroids, making it safe for a baby’s skin.
- Reduce rashes.
- Decreases inflammation and redness.
- 100% herbal and safe.
- Lends a soothing effect.
- Repairs damaged skin.
- Restores skin softness.
- Gives healthier skin.
- Black Currant Seed Oil
- Soothes the baby’s skin and heals rashes.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Moisturises and nourishes the skin.
- Reduces flaking.
- Decreases irritation.
How to Use
- First, wash and dry your hands well.
- Check that the baby’s bottom is completely dry before applying the cream.
- Take a small quantity of cream and apply it over the affected surface area of the skin.
- Make sure that the cream spreads evenly on the area.
- To avoid nappy rash and natural skin healing, apply a thin layer of cream at every nappy change.
- Wash your hands properly with water after application.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Consult your dermatologist in case of any irritation.
Q1. What is Green Cure Nappcure Herbal Babys Diaper Rash Cream With Zincum, Black Currant And Hamamelis used for?
Ans. This cream is used to heal rashes and reduce inflammation on the baby’s skin which is caused by diapers and wetness.
Q2. Does this cream have any side effects?
Ans. This cream is made up of 100% natural ingredients, which are approved under EU norms. If the skin is sensitive, make sure to apply a small quantity initially and then slowly increase the amount.
Q3. How many times do I have to use this cream on my baby’s skin?
Ans. This cream starts working from its first application. Make sure to use it twice a day, at least for a week, to get better results.
Q4. Is this cream easy to use?
Ans. Yes, it is. Make sure to wash and dry your hands before applying the cream to your baby’s skin. Clean the baby’s bottom and apply and spread the cream evenly on the affected area.