Everycom Non-contact Infrared Thermometer
Everycom IR37 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is an excellent solution for contactless measurement of temperature. It gives accurate thermometer readings in 0.5 sec and keeps a log of previous temperature readings. It’s a perfect temperature screening device to use in hospital settings. This thermometer comes with a large digital display and has an automatic power-off function.
- Everycom IR37 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer measures the temperature rapidly within 0.5 sec. It can take forehead readings, body temperature, room temperature, water and milk temperature, etc.
- Has german sensor and imported medical-grade sensor.
- The thermometer has a dual switch mode to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- People of every age can use this thermometer.
- Also, it helps you to keep track of the last thermometer measurements (up to 99 measurements) as it consists of the log memory.
- It has a colour Backlight display with an LCD screen, which is convenient to read even in the nighttime darkness. The colour indications are Red: High fever, Orange: Abnormal temperature and Green: Normal temperature.
- Works at high temperature, i.e. up to 50-degree celsius.
- Everycom IR37 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is used to measure the temperature of the body, surface, room, water, milk and other objects.
- It is used to get quick temperature readings with minimal patient involvement.
- To recall previous temperature readings.
How to Use
- Turn the switch on.
- Place the thermometer at a distance from the body or forehead surface.
- Change the dual-switch mode if you want.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Avoid physical damage.
Q 1. Is the Everycom IR37 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer accurate?
Ans: Yes, it has a German imported medical-grade sensor. This thermometer accurately measures the temperature rapidly within 0.5 sec. It can take forehead readings, body temperature, room temperature, water and milk temperature, etc.
Q 2. Does this device convert Celsius readings to Fahrenheit?
Ans: Yes, this thermometer has a dual-switch mode that changes the temperature readings between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Q 3. Can one measure milk and water with this thermometer?
Ans: Yes, along with the forehead, body, surface and room temperature, this device measures the temperature of liquids like milk and water.
Q 4. Will this thermometer show previous temperature readings?
Ans: This thermometer has the added benefit of log measurement of past 99 readings. So, it becomes easier for the hospital setting to keep track of temperature changes.