Episoft Ac Spf 30 Cream 75gm
Episoft AC SPF 30 Cream is a sunscreen that has moisturising properties. It is gentle on your skin and protects you from the ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) rays of the sun. It replenishes your skin while protecting it and does not contain any added fragrance or paraben. This cream works efficiently on acne-prone skin as well as dry skin. It reduces the darkening of the skin and protects you from getting sunburn. This sunscreen contains Propylene glycol, D- Panthenol, Caprylic Triglyceride and Glycerine. These help in hydrating, nourishing and moisturising the skin. Episoft AC SPF 30 Cream is dermatologically tested and has no skin irritants. Since it is lightweight, it spreads across the skin with ease and acts as a non-greasy barrier that protects you from the environment.
- This face cream has a dual purpose. It protects you from the ultraviolet rays of the sun as well as moisturises the skin.
- This sunscreen has an action formula that efficiently hydrates the skin and provides adequate nourishment.
- It is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- It is free of paraben, added fragrance and skin irritants.
- It protects your skin from hyperpigmentation.
- Going outside under the scorching heat of the sun is no longer a threat after you apply this sunscreen.
- You can use this product on dry skin as well as skin prone to acne.
- Some of the ingredients in this cream like Propylene glycol, D- Panthenol, Caprylic Triglyceride and Glycerine are known for their moisturising properties.
- It is lightweight and non-greasy, making it easy to apply to the face without hassle or any feeling of discomfort.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Butyl methoxy dibenzoyl methane
- Capric Triglycerides
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydroxyethyl acrylate
- Disodium EDTA
- Episoft AC SPF 30 Cream can be used as a sunscreen as well as a moisturiser.
- Its non-greasy and lightweight nature enables you to apply it to your face without any discomfort.
- It guards your face against the ultraviolet rays of the sun and protects you from hyperpigmentation of the skin. This face cream helps you go outside when it is sunny
- with confidence as it will protect you from being sunburnt.
- It also makes your skin soft and supple.
- It is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic and does not contain paraben, skin irritants or added fragrances.
How to Use
- Take a coin-sized amount or more of Episoft AC SPF 30 Cream on your palm.
- Apply it to your face by spreading it evenly all over your skin and rub it in.
- Massage your face in a circular motion as you apply this cream.
- It is recommended that you apply this cream fifteen to thirty minutes before you are exposed to the sun.
- Re-apply this every three to four hours for best results.
- Keep this product away from the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before using this cream.
- Do not use it after its expiry date.
- This cream is for external purposes only.
- Store it in a clean and dry place.
- Do not use this product if your skin has a negative reaction to it. Try it on a small patch of skin initially before using this face cream.
1. What is the quantity of cream present in each bottle?
One bottle of Episoft AC SPF 30 Cream contains 75 g of sunscreen.
2. Can this product be used by children?
No, Episoft AC SPF 30 Cream is meant for adults. Use child-friendly sunscreen on children.
3. Does this cream show on the face after application?
No, Episoft AC SPF 30 Cream blends smoothly with your skin as it is lightweight and non-greasy.