Eno Lemon Sachet 5gm
Acidity or acid reflux is a very common condition affecting many Indians. This condition is characterized by heartburn felt around the lower chest area, which is caused by the stomach acid flowing back up into the food pipe. Eno is an antacid powder that gives relief from any form of gastric discomfort, heartburn, bloating and stomach upset.
Eno provides fast relief from acidity & gets to work in 6 secs by neutralizing excess stomach acid upon contact. Based on lab studies, Eno powder works faster than leading liquid and tablet antacids. Eno is enriched with the goodness of lemon flavour, which adds to its refreshing taste.
Permitted sweetener, Sodium Saccharin, Permitted colours, Sunset Yellow, Indigo Carmine, Tartrazine, Carmoisine, Permitted flavours q.s.
- Eno neutralizes acid in the stomach faster than other antacids.
- It combats the symptoms of common acidity and stomach-related issues.
- Eno is clinically proven to provide instant action. It gives fast relief by getting to work in just 6 seconds.
- Eno fights heartburn faster so that you can comfortably fall asleep.
- Eno fights symptoms of burning sensation in the chest, stomach, throat, sour taste in the mouth, epigastric (upper abdomen) discomfort and bitter taste in the mouth.
- Eno will help you get rid of stomach gas-related issues.
- It prevents bloating and provides instant relief from gastric discomforts.
How to Use
- Eno is safe to be used by children and adults above the age of 12 years.
- Take one level teaspoonful (5 g) in a glass of 150 ml of water. Drink it all at once.
- Repeat after 2 - 3 hours, if necessary.
- Pregnant and lactating women should be careful before consuming Eno. They should talk to their physician before taking Eno.
- Consuming Eno for more than 14 days continuously is not advisable.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store the sachets in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Q1. How does Eno work?
Ans: Eno can quickly relieve heartburn and acid indigestion. It provides refreshing relief for stomach upsets. Eno works by neutralizing the excess acid in your stomach.
Q2. Is Eno taken empty stomach?
Ans: If taken on an empty stomach, the gastric emptying time is faster, thus allowing the antacid to stay around for only 20 - 40 minutes. By taking Eno one hour after a meal, the effects may last three hours due to a slower gastric emptying time.
Q3. Can an Eno sachet be carried easily?
Ans: When going to formal or informal parties, carrying a small 5 g sachet of Eno is always helpful. Since this antacid works instantaneously to relieve acid reflux, bloated stomach, flatulence and even heartburn, it is a very handy solution.
Q4. What are the key ingredients used in Eno?
Ans: Eno is an over-the-counter antacid brand, produced by GlaxoSmithKline. Its main ingredients are sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate and citric acid.