Enfagrow A+ Stage 5 Chocolate Baby Food (2 Years And Above) Jar Of 400 G
Enfagrow A is a nutritional milk powderwith DHA for children aged 2 years and above.
ENFAGROW A with DHA PLUS is a high quality, nutritionally balanced milk formula for children 2 years and above. Enfagrow A is the World’s Number 1 brand in childhood nutrition. The DHA in Enfagrow A is high quality, specifically approved for use in pediatric nutrition. DHA, which is a key building block of the brain, is difficult to get at adequate levels from a child’s commonly consumed food like milk, wheat, rice, vegetables, fruits and chicken. Enfagrow A also helps meet RDA levels for other brain-building micronutrients like Iron, Zinc, Vitamin B6 and B12, Folate etc. which have high levels of deficiency even amongst affluent children in India.
This is not an infant milk substitute or infant food.
- A Brain Development: DHA Plus - a unique blend of nutrients including DHA, ARA, Choline, and other micronutrients – to support brain growth and development.
- A Growth: Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, and Magnesium to promote growth.
- A Immunity: Vitamins A, B, C, E, Iron, Zinc, and Pre-Biotics build 3 types of immunity: Respiratory Health, Digestive Health, and Resistance to Infection.
- Complements your child’s diet: Enfagrow A provides nutrients that children may not get enough of in their diet. It helps meet nutrient RDA levels and also alleviate nutrient deficiency.
Direction of use:
- This is a powdered formula to be fed after reconstitution with warm water.
- For detailed feeding instructions, please refer to the package label.
- Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing formula.
Instructions for Preparation:
- To prepare a single serving, add 3 level scoops of Enfagrow A to 120 ml of warm water (40 degree Celsius) that has previously been boiled for 5 minutes.
- Stir or shake well. Use scoop in can to measure the powder. Store dry scoop in the can.
- Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional as to the proper method for preparation and the need for its use.
- Maintain proper hygiene before the preparation.
- Keep the prepared beverage in a refrigerator if not consumed immediately and use within 24 hours.
- Mother's milk is best for the baby