Dr Trust Usa Waterproof Flexible Tip Digital Thermometer - 1pc
Dr trust digital thermometer provides a quick and highly accurate reading of a person’s body temperature. It is intended to measure the human body’s temperature in regular mode either orally or under the arm. The device is reusable for clinical or home use on people of all ages. Dr trust USA waterproof flexible tip digital thermometer comes in white colour. The flexible soft tip of the Dr trust thermometer fits naturally under one’s tongue or underarm. Compared to ordinary mercury thermometers, this digital thermometer presents no hazard.
- Dr trust digital thermometer has been designed for easy and comfortable use
- Temperature can be measured in both Celsius and Fahrenheit mode
- It has a one-button operation - Auto on/off
- The battery is pre-installed and is easy to replace when required
- It gives you a rapid reading with upgraded microchip
- Dr trust thermometer has a flexible tip that makes it more comfortable to use
- It has clinical accuracy with superior sensors and shows the results within 20 seconds
Dr Trust digital thermometer is composed of:
- Electronic sensors to detect body temperature.
- An LCD screen to display the recorded temperature.
- A battery
Dr trust thermometer is used to measure the body temperature of a person through contact.
How to Use
To use a Dr trust thermometer, press the on/off button next to the LCD display and you’ll hear a tone. Place the thermometer under the side of the tongue or in either armpit until the thermometer beeps. After a few seconds, it will display the recorded temperature.
- Do not allow children to use this device without parental supervision.
- This digital thermometer is not intended for use in the ear.
- Do not place the thermometer in extreme heat as the battery may explode under those conditions.
- Do not bite the thermometer as it may result in damage or injury.
- Disinfect the thermometer after each use.
Can the thermometer be used by multiple persons?
Dr Trust digital thermometer can be used by multiple people, as long as the thermometer tip is thoroughly disinfected after each use. This is to ensure the unwanted spreading of diseases and to maintain proper hygiene.
Is this product more durable than ordinary mercury thermometers?
Since Dr Trust digital thermometer does not use mercury to measure body temperature, it is built using more durable materials than ordinary mercury thermometers. Due to this, it can withstand a significantly higher number of impacts. However, there is also the risk of damaging the internal sensors which measure body temperature. As a result, it may display an incorrect reading.