Dr Trust ( Usa ) Fully Automatic Blood Sugar Testing Glucometer Machine With 10 Strips
Dr Trust Glucometer is a fully automatic blood glucose monitoring system that is accepted as the gold standard of home monitoring systems. It is a highly accurate device that comes with 10 Dr Trust Glucometer Strips so you can measure your blood glucose levels instantly, accurately and comfortably. This intelligent device requires a minimal quantity of blood, approximately 0.5 microlitres, to make the painless testing experience.
- Dr Trust Glucometer Strips use GDH-FAD Strip Enzyme Technology that prevents interference from blood oxygen variations as well as galactose and maltose interference.
- Dr Trust Glucometer gives an early warning whenever the blood ketone levels are high or out of balance to reduce the risks of diabetic ketoacidosis.
- It has a reminder alarm function, so you do not miss your daily monitoring.
- Dr Trust Glucometer reduces the pain from repetitive pricking by accepting blood samples from fingertips as well as other sites such as forearms, upper arm, thigh and calf.
- This device has a General mode for the test made at any time of the day, AC mode for tests during empty stomach and PC mode for tests after meals.
- The Dr Trust Glucometer Strips can be ejected with a push-button and safely disposed of without touching or contamination.
- The device has an LCD with a backlight display to make readings convenient at night.
The package of Dr Trust Glucometer includes the complete blood sugar testing kit: Dr Trust Glucometer, Dr Trust Glucometer Strips, lancets, 2 AAA batteries, 1 lancing device, 1 carry case as well as a user manual.
- Dr Trust Glucometer is the most accurate device to monitor glucose painlessly at home without any coding.
- The glucometer can display the results within 5 seconds with indicative smileys for the results.
- Dr Trust Glucometer can store up to 1000 most recent blood glucose results along with information such as dates and times of the tests.
How to Use
Switch on the device and insert a Dr Trust Glucometer strip. Use the button on the Dr Trust Glucometer device to switch between modes. Twist off the cap of the lancing device and insert a lancet into the holder. Twist and remove the protective cap of the lancet and place the cap of the lancing device by twisting it back into position. Turn the adjustable tip to adjust the depth of penetration. Pull the cocking control till a click sound and the release button changes colour. Clean the washed puncture site with 70% alcohol and press the lancing device to the site. Release the button to draw blood and gently massage the area to draw blood. Put the blood on the receptive channel on the strip till you hear a beep. The device shows the reading within a few seconds.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not expose it to moisture.
- Do not expose it to direct sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use after prior consultation with a medical professional.
1. Does Dr Trust Glucometer come with any warranty?
Yes, Dr Trust Glucometer is approved by US FDA and CE and comes with a one-year standard warranty. The warranty is extendable up to six months from the date of invoice by registering on the manufacturer’s website within 15 days of purchase. The warranty covers all manufacturing defects. However, breakage of the glucometer, water damage, wear and tear of the battery or any damage on the user end is excluded from the warranty.
2. What are the dimensions of Dr Trust Glucometer?
The Dr Trust Glucometer measures 11.5 cm x 6 cm x 16 cm.
3. Can Dr Trust Glucometer Strips be reused?
No, do not reuse the Dr Trust Glucometer Strips.
4. What is the unit of the results displayed by Dr Trust Glucometer?
Dr Trust Glucometer displays results in mg/dL and mmol/L.