Dr Morepen Non-Contact Thermometer uses Infrared Technology to measure body temperature without contacting the skin surface directly. It is quick, accurate and convenient to use. Non-contact ensures hygiene and makes it more efficient in taking readings. The benefits of using Dr Morepen Non-Contact Thermometer NCT01 are that it is safe and easy to use and can even easily measure infants’ temperature. Most importantly, the device can measure accurate body temperature within seconds.
- Measures the temperature instantly.
- Easy to use.
- Its non-contact feature helps in decreasing the spread of germs.
- Dr Morepen Thermometer's advanced infrared technology provides quick and accurate results.
- Store up to 10 readings at a time.
- The thermometer can measure the temperature of non-living objects as well.
- Dr Morepen Non-Contact Thermometer measures the body temperature without bringing the device in contact with the body.
- Scans the heat emitted from the body and displays the body temperature within no time.
- Provides fever indication.
How to Use
- Hold the Dr Morepen NCT01 Thermometer sensing area perpendicularly onto the forehead.
- Power on the non-contact thermometer.
- No need to touch the skin with the thermometer.
- Detects the body temperature from an ideal distance.
- Hold the thermometer until it displays the reading on the screen.
- Store Dr Morepen digital thermometer in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Read the label thoroughly before using the device.
- Keep the device out of the reach of children.
Q1. What is the benefit of using Dr Morepen Non-Contact Thermometer?
Ans: The benefit of Dr Morepen Non-Contact Thermometer is a lesser chance of spreading germs. You can easily measure the body temperature of an individual without touching their skin.
Q2. Can the NCT01 Thermometer be used on babies?
Ans: Yes, it can measure the body temperature of babies easily without disturbing them. According to reviews, Dr Morepen Non-Contact Thermometer was quite helpful while measuring kids’ temperature, especially when they were sleeping.
Q3. Can the non-contact thermometer be used on the wrist?
Ans: Absolutely. It can be used on the forehead and wrist but use it from an ideal distance.