Dr Morepen Digital Mt 222 Thermometer
Dr Morepen is an innovative company with extensive facilities and factories managed by a dedicated team of professionals who ensure stringent quality standards. Their products are exported to several countries around the globe. The wellness products include Dr Morepen oximeter, Dr Morepen glucometer, Dr Morepen bp monitor and more.
A digital clinical thermometer is a must-have in every household. Dr Morepen thermometer is designed for precision. It is easy to use and trusted by medical professionals.
- Digi Flexi digital thermometer which comes with a beeper alert
- Switches off automatically
- It has a memory function
- Liquid crystal display
- It has a flexible tip
- It is mercury-free and safe
- Clinically tested
- Easy to read
- High accuracy and fast result
- Sleek and attractive body
- Gives a low battery indication
Thermometers are used to measure your body temperature. Dr Morepen digital thermometer provides convenient usage with a quick response time.
How to Use
- Wash the tip of the thermometer in cold water before use.
- Hold properly and place the tip of the thermometer under the tongue for about 40 seconds.
- Read the temperature displayed on the screen of the device.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct light.
Q1. Which part of the body should I check with a digital thermometer?
Ans: You may place the thermometer in the armpit by folding the arm across the chest. The thermometer will beep when the reading is done. Make sure the armpit is dry to get the most accurate reading. You may also place the thermometer in your mouth, under the tongue, in the ear or on the surface of the forehead.
Q2. What are the advantages of using a digital thermometer?
Ans: The advantages of a digital thermometer are that they are inexpensive, easy to read, require very little maintenance and give an accurate reading quickly.
Q3. Can you replace the battery in the thermometer?
Ans: Yes, once it flashes a low battery signal on the display screen, you will have to charge the battery. Remove the battery compartment cover from the thermometer and insert a new battery. Push the battery holder back into the casing and replace the battery compartment cover.