Dr Morepen Bg 03 Glucometer Test Strips Box Of 25
Dr Morepen BG03 Glucometer Test Strips when used with Dr Morepen Gluco One BG03 provides fast and accurate blood sugar levels. It is a reliable and convenient method for keeping track of one’s blood sugar. It can be used both professionally in clinics or personally at homes.
- Helps measure blood glucose level
- Helps provide necessary information on how one’s treatment program is affecting their blood glucose level
- Requires only a tiny drop of blood for testing
- Provides a way to monitor blood glucose anytime and anywhere
- Can be used regularly at home
Contains 25 test strips for use with a glucometer
Used to measure blood glucose level
How to Use
- Wash hands and dry thoroughly
- Insert one strip into the slot in the glucometer
- Use a clean lancet to prick your finger
- Allow the strip to soak up the blood drop that oozes out of the pricked area
- The blood glucose level should be displayed on the screen of the glucometer in a few seconds
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not expose to sunlight
- Each strip is for single use only
- Dispose of used strips properly
- Keep out of reach of children
Q 1. Can Dr Morepen BG03 Glucometer Test Strips be reused?
Ans. No, as these strips become contaminated after a single use. Hence, it will provide inaccurate results. It is recommended that the strips be disposed of after a single use to avoid contracting an infection.
Q 2. What is the shelf life of Dr Morepen BG03 Glucometer Test Strips?
Ans. It is recommended that any remaining test strips be discarded once every 3 months have elapsed since the bottle has been opened.
Q 3. How can I get the best results from Dr Morepen BG03 Glucometer Test Strips?
Ans. For best results, it is advised to use these strips with Gluco One BG03 glucometer. The strips also need to be stored in a cool dry place, where the temperature is between 4 and 30 degrees celsius. This is to ensure that the strips are not damaged before the end of their shelf life.
Q 4. How often should I test my blood glucose with a glucometer?
Ans. The frequency of monitoring blood glucose levels depends on the severity of the condition. For type 1 diabetic patients, it is recommended that they check their glucose levels before and after every meal. For type 2 diabetic patients, it can be several times a day depending on the physician’s advice.