Digeplex Digestion Liquid Sugarfree - 100ml
Digeplex liquid is used for indigestion relief
Each serving per 5 ml contains approx.
- Each 10 ml (approx. 2 teaspoonfuls) after dissolving the tablet contains
- Alpha-amylase (fungal diastase 1:800 from Aspergillus oryzae) I.P. 62.5 mg
- Pepsin I.P. 20 mg
- Flavoured aqueous Sorbitol base q.s.
- Colour: Caramel I.P.
Provides Relief from
Loss of Appetite
Direction of use:
- Shake well before use
- 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) twice daily after the main meals or as directed by the physician
- Alpha galactosidase helps in digestion of complex carbohydrates.
- Pepsin helps in the digestion of proteins present in our food
- Digeplex is safe for use. There are no known side effects. In case of any side effect, please discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Storage and Disposal:
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees celsius. Protect from light. Do not freeze
Precautions & Warnings:
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage
- If the pack is found without enzyme tablets, return the pack
1) What is Digeplex Liquid??
Digeplex is a product containing digestive enzymes to be taken orally. These enzymes help in digesting the food and improving digestion, thereby relieving from indigestion and its symptoms like burps, bloating, gas and loss of appetite
2) How does Digeplex work??
Digeplex contains enzymes which when taken help in converting the food pieces to smaller pieces that can be easily absorbed and helps relieving indigestion & its symptoms like burps, bloating, gas & loss of appetite
3) Pack contains 2 tablets along with the Liquid bottle, what is the purpose of the tablets & how to use them?
Carbohydrate digesting enzyme, Alpha amylase is packed as tablets. Before first use, crush the tablets into fine powder and mix into the bottle. Packing the tablets separately helps to keep alpha amylase enzymes fresh and stable, which gives effective results