Digene Multi Antacid Tablets Strip Of 15
Digene Antacid Tablets is an effective formula to provide relief from acidity and gas-related problems. It is a scientifically developed and tested combination of powerful active ingredients that provides a high acid-neutralising capacity property. Digene Antacid Tablets have a sugar-free formulation that provides effective action against acidity, reduces stomach pain and protects the stomach from making excess acid for long-lasting relief.
- It helps to improve the symptoms of acidity such as abdominal pain and stomach discomfort.
- Digene Antacid Tablets are known to inhibit the activity of the enzyme pepsin, which provides help with heartburn.
- Digene Antacid Tablets designed especially for acidity and gas relief are available in Mint, Orange, Mixed Fruit and Assorted flavours.
- Digene Antacid Tablets also proved very beneficial in curing constipation, upset stomach and bloating.
- It binds with phosphate in the gastrointestinal tract to inactivate pepsin and neutralise gastric acid, which provides relief from symptoms associated with stomach ulcers and hyperacidity.
- Dried aluminium hydroxide
- Magnesium aluminium silicate hydrate
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Digene Antacid Tablets provide help to relieve symptoms of extra gas such as bloating and feeling of discomfort in the stomach.
- It also helps to provide instant relief from flatulence and prevent gastroesophageal reflux.
- Digene Antacid Tablets are used for treating gas and belching in the stomach.
Directions for Use
- Adults are advised to take 2-4 tablets after meals or as advised by their physician.
- Children can take the tablets as per their doctor’s recommendation.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep away from the reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the direct exposure of sunlight.
- Do not use the product if the expiry date has passed.
Q1. How long does it take for a Digene Antacid Tablets to act?
Ans: It depends upon the problem and normally improvement can be seen in two hours after the consumption of the tablet. The duration of consumption should be recommended by a physician.
Q2. Is antacid taken before or after food?
Ans: It's best to take antacids with food or soon after eating because this is when you're most likely to get indigestion or heartburn. The effect of the medicine may also last longer if taken with food.
Q3. How many Digene Antacid Tablets can I take in a day?
Ans: Do not take more than 5 doses in 24 hours. It is recommended to consult a physician before starting the medication.