Digene Assorted Antacid Tablets Strip Of 15
Acidity can be extremely uncomfortable and can affect day to day activities if it occurs frequently. Digene acidity and gas relief tablets offer fast relief from acidity and related symptoms like stomach ache and abdominal cramps. Digene tablet for gas is sugar-free. The antacid stops the stomach from making excess acid, offering long-lasting relief. This Digene tablet strip of 15 has assorted flavours and includes 6 orange tablets, 6 mint tablets and 3 mixed fruit tablets. The antacid can be taken over the counter for quick and long-lasting relief from the symptoms of indigestion.
- Neutralizes and stops the excretion of excess acid from the stomach lining.
- Prevents irritation of the stomach lining, reducing discomfort.
- Prevents stomach ache, belching, flatulence and bloating.
- Comes in assorted flavours of mint, orange and mixed fruit.
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Hydrate
- Dried Aluminum Hydroxide Gel
Digene assorted tablets offer fast relief from symptoms of indigestion and gas, including stomach cramps, bloating, belching, burning and flatulence.
How to Use
- Digene antacid should be taken about an hour after a meal, generally at night before going to bed or otherwise as advised by a physician. 2-4 tablets can be chewed or sucked on at a time.
- Children should be given Digene only as per the doctor’s prescription and advice.
- Digene medicine should be ideally taken at the same time every day so that it is most effective.
- Inform the doctor about other medicines that you are taking, before consumption of Digene tablet.
- In case of a missed dose, skip the missed dose if it's time for the next dose.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should take it only after consulting a doctor.
- In case of increasing side effects, get in touch with your doctor.
- Patients with kidney disease or heart problems should consult their doctor before taking antacids. This is primarily because antacids constitute electrolytes that can result in fluid as well as electrolyte inconsistency in the body.
- Instructions on the label should be read carefully before taking the tablet.
- Store the tablet strip away from children.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Q1. When do you take Digene antacid?
Digene tablet is an over the counter medication for acidity and indigestion. This is a high ANC (Acid Neutralizing Capacity) product and acts quickly to reduce abdominal pain due to acid formation.
Q2. What other flavours is Digene available in?
This is an assorted strip of mint, orange and mixed fruit, which are all the flavours that the antacid comes in.
Q3. Can pregnant women and nursing mothers take Digene for heartburn?
Pregnant women can take digene for relief from heartburn after consulting with their doctor. The same applies to mothers who are nursing.
Q4. Can you give Digene tablets to children?
Children should be given Digene tablets for stomach pain only under a doctor’s guidance.