Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa - 125g
You are not alone if you're breastfeeding and worried about whether you're producing enough milk to feed your newborn. Many people worry about their breast milk supply. Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine that comes with the goodness of Shatavari which is a very good galactagogue. It promotes breast milk production, relieves fatigue, etc. It enhances immunity & general health by nourishing Sapta Dhatus. It is very useful for women in stages of menstruation, pregnancy & postnatal period. It is helpful for women during pregnancy & after delivery for the mother as well as the foetus. Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa also helps with issues such as Raktapradar, Irregular menses, Garbhasrava, Garbhapata, Physical & mental debility, Raktapitta, Gastric irritability and Ulcers.
- Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa helps nourish all the tissues of the body.
- It is an excellent galactagogue and a boon to new mothers with low lactation.
- It maintains good reproductive health in females.
- It helps in post-delivery recuperation.
- It is also helpful for menopausal women.
- It is an Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine.
- It is useful for women of all age groups.
- It helps create breast milk in breastfeeding mothers.
- It helps maintain good health during the gestation period.
- It is helpful for overall health improvement.
How to Use
Take 1 to 2 teaspoons twice a day with milk or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of the children.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use it under medical supervision.
Q1. Is Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa sugar-free?
Ans: No, Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa is not sugar-free.
Q2. Is Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa good for weight gain?
Ans: Yes, Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa helps promote weight gain.
Q3. Does Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa help with milk production in nursing women?
Ans: Yes, Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa does help with milk production in nursing women.