Dexolac Baby Food Stage 2 Follow-Up Formula (After 6 Months) Box Of 400 G
Dexolac Stage 2 Follow Up Formula by the brand ‘Dexolac’ is a powdered milk substitute for babies after 6 months of age. It contains nutrients specially designed for the baby that supports overall growth & development. Dexolac Stage 2 Follow up Formula is suitable for babies from 6 months to 24 months of age.
Dexolac is scientifically formulated with 36 growth nutrients to support the baby's overall growth & development. It contains energy for increased needs during growth and protein that helps in supporting the growth of the baby. The presence of Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Vitamin D in the Dexolac Stage 2 Formula help in supporting the formation of strong bones. The Neuro Nutrients like Omega 3 & 6 Fatty acids (precursors of DHA & ARA), Taurine, Choline, Iron & Iodine help in overall brain development. The presence of Whey protein as a major ingredient aids in supporting easy digestion. Dexolac formulas also contain optimal levels of key growth nutrients like Vitamin C and D among others to support the overall growth & development of Indian infants.
- Dexolac Stage 2 Infant Formula is a powdered milk substitute for babies up to 6 months of age. It contains nutrients that support overall growth & development.
- Dexolac is scientifically formulated with 36-growth nutrients to support the baby's overall growth & development.
- It is iron-fortified to meet the baby's daily requirements.
- Dexolac Stage 2 formula is developed by Nutricia International Pvt Ltd, a sub-brand of Danone. It is sold in a 400gm box. Dexolac has been available in the Indian market for the last 30 years. Dexolac offers a range of infant formulas that support the overall growth and development of infants.
How to Use
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- The feeding spoon, feeding bowl and water measuring cup must be sterilized by boiling them in water for 10 minutes.
- Boil the drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool down till it is lukewarm.
- Using the feeding table as a guide, use the water measuring cup to pour the lukewarm water into the feeding bowl.
- Consult the feeding table to put the exact number of the scoop of the powder using the scoop provided. Mix well.
- Feed the baby and dispose of the remaining feed, if any.
- Unboiled water, unsterilized bowl and spoon or incorrect dilution may endanger the infant's health. Use prepared feed immediately (within half an hour), otherwise, microbial deterioration may set in. Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health. Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
Q1. How many times should Dexolac be fed in a day?
Ans: If your baby is exclusively formula-fed then you can give three to four ounces six to seven times a day. Do not over dilute or over thicken the formula.
Q2. Is Dexolac good for the baby?
Ans: Yes, it provides all the necessary nutrients and supplements required for the baby’s growth.