Dettol Hand Sanitizer 50 Ml
Dettol Hand Sanitizer protects on the go without the need for water. It has a rinse-free formula and requires no added pressure while using the sanitiser. The Dettol India sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs and protects you against disease-causing bacteria, viruses and other pathogens. It also leaves a pleasant fragrance after every use. It comes in a small and compact size to carry anywhere you want. One can use it in public places before eating, in public washrooms and after physical contact with people outside. It is safe for the whole family.
- Efficient and safe to use.
- Rinse-free formula.
- Contains germ protection formula.
- Non-sticky action.
- No water is required.
- Mild and refreshing fragrance.
- Recommended by the Indian Medical Association.
- Protects against bacteria and viruses.
- Prevents diseases.
- Promotes hygiene and better health.
- Denatured Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine
- Cleans hands.
- Prevents infections and diseases.
- Protects against germs.
- Can be used in public washrooms.
- For use while eating out.
- For use while travelling or camping.
- Use it after making physical contact with people.
- After every time you come home.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of the sanitizer in your palms.
- Start rubbing gently on palms.
- Make sure to cover the whole palms completely.
- Wait for the sanitizer to dry off.
- Repeat whenever required.
- Dettol Sanitizer is for external use only.
- Do not swallow it.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- For children, use under adult supervision.
- Do not use it on surfaces or clothes.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Restore the cap tightly after every use.
1. How many times should I use the Dettol Sanitizer?
Ans: You can use the Dettol Sanitizer as and when you want to clean your hands. Whether you are outside for a meal or using public transport, it is always recommended to disinfect your hands with a sanitizer for complete protection.
2. How effective is the sanitizer?
Ans: This Dettol disinfectant works miraculously to prevent you from viral and bacterial infections. It kills 99.9% of germs, leaving no room for diseases. Hence, it is incredibly effective.
3. Can I use the sanitizer to disinfect surfaces?
Ans: No, the primary purpose of the sanitizer is to disinfect your hands and provide complete protection. It is not suitable for cleaning surfaces of germs or viruses. It is for use on hands only.
4. Is the sanitizer durable?
Ans: Yes, the sanitizer is durable and works instantly on your hands whenever you need its protection.
5. Is it safe to be used by children?
Ans: Yes, definitely. Dettol products are recommended by the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and can be used by the entire family without bearing any side effects.