Cutishine Anti Acne Face Wash - 70 Ml
Cutishine Anti Acne Face Wash is a product formulated for oily, acne-prone skin. It combines the goodness of alpha and beta hydroxy acids with natural ingredients such as tea tree oil and aloe vera. This helps to exfoliate the skin and clear clogged pores. Its balanced combination ensures that the skin does not dry out after use. It also clears excess oil from the face, thereby reducing the chances of pimples in the future.
- It contains glycolic acid and salicylic acid. These agents clear dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin. They also help reduce open pores and clear dark spots left by pimples.
- Tea tree oil has potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It reduces redness and soothes the skin.
- Aloe vera has antimicrobial properties which reduce acne-causing bacteria.
- Liquorice extract combats dark spots and pigmentation.
- Loaded with anti-ageing properties, which helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycolic acid 2%
- Salicylic acid 0.5%
- Liquorice extract 1%
- Tea tree oil 0.5%
- Aloe vera 2%
- Reduces dark spots caused due to acne.
- Helps in reducing acne scars.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Reduces blackheads and whiteheads.
How to Use
- Take a small amount on the palm and lather it in your hands.
- Gently massage the face and neck in a circular motion.
- Rinse well with cool water and pat dry the face.
- The product can be used twice a day.
- In case of irritation, stop using the product and consult a doctor.
- Children below three years of age should strictly avoid it.
- Do not ingest.
Q1. If someone is going through acne treatment. Can Cutishine Anti Acne Face Wash be used with that?
Ans: Yes, Cutishine Anti-Acne Face Wash will improve your results with other acne treatments.
Q2. Will this face wash treat pimples?
Ans: It depends on the severity of pimples. You might need additional treatment as well.
Q3. Is it suitable for combination skin?
Ans: Cutishine Anti-Acne Face Wash does not dry the skin due to added tea tree oil and aloe vera. Therefore, it is safe for use in people with combination skin as well.