Cremaffin Constipation Relief Liquid - Mixed Fruit 450ml
Cremaffin Constipation Relief Syrup Mixed Fruit flavour provides gentle and effective relief from constipation. It is a trusted brand and a combination of 2 laxatives namely, Milk of Magnesia and liquid paraffin. Milk of magnesia works by drawing water into the intestine, while liquid paraffin has lubricant properties that help retain the water and fat in the stools. These work together to soften the stool and make it slippery enough to pass easily. Cremaffin Liquid Mixed Fruit Sugar-Free does not have any sugar content. It is also available in mint flavour and it can be consumed by children as well.
- Provides prompt defecation in 8 hours.
- Lubricates the intestinal lining which helps in the easy passing of the stools.
- It does not cause gas and bloating.
- Helps in softening the stool and promotes healthy bowel movement.
How to Use
Cremaffin Constipation Relief Syrup should be taken as advised by your doctor. However, the best time to take this syrup is at bedtime, preferably with water and if necessary, again in the morning. The ideal dosage of this liquid for adults and children over 12 years is 1/2 to 1 tablespoons, children aged between 5 to 12 years should have 1-2 teaspoonfuls before meals or bedtime and children aged between 3 to 5 years must take 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful. Remember to always stay hydrated when taking this medicine as it helps to improve your bowel movement.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Prolonged use is not recommended
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30⁰C
- Check expiry date
1. Is it alright if I miss a dose?
In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
2. Does Cremaffin Constipation Relief Syrup have any side effects?
This syrup, when taken as advised by your doctor, may not cause any side effects. In case you take it in excess or for a prolonged period of time, it can cause gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, stomach pain and even diarrhoea.
3. Can I take Cremaffin if I am pregnant?
Yes, it is safe to take Cremaffin even when you are pregnant but it is recommended that you consult a doctor as pregnancy is a delicate life stage and your body may react differently.