Cofsils Orange Lozenges
Cofsils Lozenges contains Amylmetacresol and Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol as main active ingredients.
- Amylmetacresol: Antiseptic used in the treatment of infections of the mouth and throat such as throat infection, throat discomfort, mouth infection and other related problems
- Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol: Used as a mild antiseptic, able to kill bacteria and viruses associated with mouth and throat infections
Dosage: Take one lozenge every three hours or as directed by the physician
Indication: Sore throat, cough, and cold
Storage condition: Store in cool and dry place
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.