Buddsbuddy 100% Pure Cotton Balls - 100pcs
Your newborn baby has more delicate skin which needs mild and effective cleaning every day. Buddsbuddy 100% Cotton balls are specially designed for cleaning your baby’s delicate skin. It is prepared from pure cotton, which is naturally absorbent and gentle on the skin. Buddsbuddy 100% Pure Cotton Soft Balls are produced and packed hygienically and untouched by hands, thus keeping your baby’s skin safe while cleaning. These cotton balls help to keep your newborn clean at all times. It can be used effortlessly to clean and dry your baby’s gentle hands, toes, fingers, outer ears, nose and eyes.
- Handy pack of 100 cotton balls.
- Made from 100% pure cotton.
- 100% hygienic and highly absorbent.
- Designed in perfect dimensions.
- Leave no unwanted fibres on the skin.
- It is ideal for a baby’s skincare needs.
- Safe for gentle and delicate skin.
- Easy to use.
- It helps to keep baby skin clean.
- Soft enough to prevent getting hurt.
- Good for everyday cleaning and bath time.
- 100% antibacterial treated cotton, preventing the risk of infection.
- Highly absorbable, ideal for applying creams, lotions and powders.
- Buddsbuddy 100% Pure & Safe Cotton Balls are ideal for multiple purposes.
- Also suitable for cosmetic use and removing make-up.
How to Use
- Wash and clean your hands effectively.
- Boil some water and allow it to cool for some time.
- Dip Cotton Balls For Baby in cool boiled water.
- Squeeze cotton balls to remove excess water.
- Wipe your baby’s skin, eyes, outer ears, hands, feet gently.
- Flammable, so used with caution.
- Discard cotton balls after use to prevent the risk of swallowing.
- It may contain small pieces of cotton seeds, so use them carefully.
- Store it in a dry place.
- It is for external use only.
- Keep the product away from the reach of pets and children.
Q1. Can one use Buddsbuddy 100% Pure Cotton Balls for cleaning the nose of a baby?
Ans: Yes, cotton balls are feasible for cleaning a baby’s nose and extra mucous outside the nose. One thing which should be kept in mind while cleaning the nose is that cotton balls should not be pushed deeper into the nose.
Q2. Are cotton balls safe to use?
Ans: Yes, Buddsbuddy Cotton Balls are made from pure antibacterial treated cotton and packed with hygiene. They are highly soft and absorbable and leave no unwanted fibres on the skin, thus safe for use.
Q3. Are the Buddsbuddy cotton balls dermatologically tested?
Ans: Yes, the product is dermatologically tested by researchers and are safe for a baby’s delicate skin.