Boroline 20gm Cream
Boroline Cream contains antiseptic properties with essential oils and wax that protects the affected skin against germs and facilitates the rapid growth of epidermal cells. The name Boroline is derived from its ingredients, 'Boro' from boric powder, which has antiseptic properties and 'oline' as a variant of the Latin word oleum, meaning oil. The cream is a combination of essential oils, waxes and its remarkable antiseptic properties are a result of boric powder and zinc oxide. This potent combination of ingredients protects the affected skin against germs and facilitates the rapid growth of epidermal cells.
- Boroline is an effective antiseptic cream that can help soften rough hands, elbows and nail cuticles and also smoothen cracked lips and chapped skin.
- Boroline helps in healing cracked heels, sunburn and scars.
- The Boroline antiseptic cream protects against rashes and soothes itchy skin.
- Boroline cream can be very effective in preventing skin infections.
- Boroline contains protective properties and does not wear off in extremely dry and chilly conditions.
- This special antiseptic cream can help cure cuts and wounds. In case of deep cuts, apply Boroline when the wound is closed and dry. This antiseptic cream can also help heal post-operative stitches.
Boric Acid, Zinc Oxide and Anhydrous Lanolin.
- Softens rough hands and smoothens cracked lips.
- Can be used to heal post-operative stitches.
- A useful antiseptic cream.
Directions For Use
Take a small amount of Boroline and apply it evenly where required.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Check the packaging for any possible damage.
- Always check if the product is expired or not. Do not use an expired product.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
Q1: What is Boroline ointment used for?
Ans: Boroline cream works wonders to soften dry chapped lips, smoothen rough hands, smoothen rough elbows and abraded skin, heal cracked heels, soften rough feet, heal cracked nipples, protect baby against nappy rashes, rapidly heal operation stitches, heal sunburns and scars, soften chronically dry, chapped, itchy skin.
Q2: Can the Boroline antiseptic cream be used daily on the skin?
Ans: Yes, the Boroline antiseptic cream can be used daily on the skin. Use Boroline every night and wake up every morning with soft, happy skin.
Ques 3: Is Boroline effective in all conditions?
Ans 3: Yes, Boroline is effective in all conditions. Following application, Boroline does not wear off in extremely dry or chilly conditions.