Boost Nutrition Drink Refill Of 500 G
The Boost drink is a nutritious health supplement that has almost become a household name in India. It is a classic healthy beverage that most Indian mothers buy for their children to ensure a healthy growth streak for their children. It is essentially a malt-based beverage that can be consumed both hot and cold. It contains a whole array of micro and macronutrients that are necessary for the proper growth and development of children. However, this drink is special because it is not only made for children but even adults can consume this daily to gain that added boost of energy throughout their day.
- The Boost drink has been known to help the body in increasing the utilisation of oxygen as well as maintain a healthy bodily metabolism. This is possible because this health drink is enriched with Envita Nutrients that help transport oxygen to all parts of the body.
- This health drink has undergone several clinical trials and has been scientifically proven to help improve stamina by 3 times.
- Since this drink is infused with 17 essential vitamins and minerals, it helps in the development of a robust immune system for kids.
- The Boost drink also helps in maintaining the optimal strength and structure of the bones and muscles of the body.
- Malted Barley (Extracted Solids) (69%)
- Wheat Flour
- Milk Solids (6%)
- Wheat Gluten
- Natural Colour (Ins 150C)
- Acidity Regulators (Ins 501(Ii), Ins 500(Ii))
- Cocoa Powder
- Vitamins A, C, B12, B6 and C
- Folic Acid
- Soy Protein Isolate (0.28%)
- Nature Identical Flavouring Substances
- Pantothenic Acid
- This health supplement is used by India’s favourite professional athletes to gain a strong burst of energy and stamina during practice as well as the main events.
- Staying true to its tagline, Boost drink is the secret of the energy of these athletes as well as that of growing children.
- It is mostly used by mothers in Indian households to provide a fun and delicious way for their children to consume nutritious beverages.
How to Use
- This beverage can be consumed both hot as well as cold.
- To consume it as a cold beverage, you need to stir in 20 grams (approximately 2 heaped spoonfuls) of Boost drink powder into a cup of chilled water or milk.
- For a hot beverage, follow the same thing but in a cup of hot water or milk.
- Store in a cold and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Always check the label before consuming.
Q1: Can it be consumed by geriatric people?
Ans: Geriatric people have low energy requirements and hence should not consume this drink.
Q2: Can it be consumed by pregnant women?
Ans: It is not recommended but it can be consumed by pregnant women only on the advice of a doctor.
Q3: Is it safe for lactating mothers?
Ans: Lactating women have different energy requirements and should not ideally consume this drink.