Bioderma Sensibio Forte Rapid Soothing Care For Reddened Sensitive Skin
Bioderma Sensibio Forte Rapid Soothing Cream soothes biological reacting symptoms associated with inflammation such as aftershave rash, peeling, hair removal, solar erythema and post-laser in a small space of time. It profoundly calms, moisturizes and comforts the skin.
- Improves skin tolerance.
- Skin feels softer and healthier.
- Instant reduction of redness and inflammation.
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin intensely.
- The long-lasting skin smoothing effect.
- Water (Aqua)
- Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum)
- Stearic Acid
- Beeswax (Cera Alba)
- Propylene Glycol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Sorbitan Sesquioleate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Laminaria ochroleuca Extract
- Sodium PCA
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
The Bioderma Sensibio Forte cream is approved to manage sensitive skin that is inflamed and red. It aids in the reduction of inflammation.
How to Use
- After cleansing, apply Bioderma Sensibio Forte to your skin.
- Once your skin has healed, you can apply it less regularly.
- Please do not use it on skin that appears to be irritated or spurting. Seek the consultation of a medical professional.
- Suitable for kids above three years of age.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If it enters your eyes, wash with water promptly.
1. How many times a day should I use Bioderma Sensibio Forte?
In the event of severe redness and burning, use twice a day and potentially three times a day. Once your skin has mended, you can apply it less routinely.
2. Does Bioderma Sensibio Forte make skin dry?
Sensibio Forte's moisturizing and softening ingredients, beeswax and xylitol, counter the skin dryness that commonly comes with irritation and restore skin comfort over time.
3. Is Bioderma Sensibio Forte suitable for sensitive skin?
All Bioderma products are created using eco biology principles, which are essential to NAOS' approach to preserving the skin ecosystem's health throughout time.
Bioderma Sensibio Forte lives up to its name by increasing your skin's tolerance threshold. The patented natural product D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) makes the skin less reactive. It is alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic and free of aluminium salts.
4. How does Bioderma Sensibio Forte treat skin irritation?
By adjusting to the exact origin, degree and stage of your sensitivity, our Sensibio range addresses both the causes and the effects of unpleasant skin reactions. Bioderma Sensibio Forte, like all of our regimens, blends vital components into custom textures.
It relieves pain, burning and pinching sensations, generalized or localized redness, dehydration and dryness in the skin. Regardless of your lifestyle, it serves to reinforce its barrier. Sensibio Forte is a one-of-a-kind therapy.