Atogla Baby Lotion Bottle Of 200 Ml
Atogla Baby Lotion is a baby skin lotion from Atogla designed and formulated especially for child-skin moisturization. With moisture-loss reducing ingredients like Gamma Linolenic Acid, Ceramides, Aloe vera, Wheat Germ Oil, Glycerin, this Atogla lotion provides intense hydration. Another benefit of using Atogla lotion is protection from external environmental damage due to Vitamin E and Aloe vera, which also provides a nourishing touch to your child's skin.
- Atogla lotion moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Helps in reducing moisture loss, preventing the skin from drying up.
- Heals rashes, irritation and skin itches. It also helps to deal with scaling and chapping.
- Atogla lotion keeps skin soft and smooth, maintaining the skin barrier.
- Aloe Vera in the lotion helps in anti-ageing, wound healing and reducing infection.
- Moisturised skin reduces the chances of acne and breakouts on the skin, Atogla lotion helps to keep skin moisture at a healthy level.
The Atogla baby lotion contains Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Wheat Germ Oil, Steareth and Stearic Acid. Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Propylene Glycol, Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice are also present.
- Moisturises the skin, especially in cases of dry skin.
- Helps with certain skin conditions (chapping, scaling, rashes).
How to Use
- Apply the Atogla lotion directly to the skin, all over the body of the child.
- Use twice daily on damp skin, or as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions and label carefully before using the product.
- Store in a cool and dry area, away from the reach of children.
- This product is only for external use.
Q1: Can I use it on infants?
Ans: No, it is recommended only for children 5 years and older. For younger children, please use only under the advice of your doctor.
Q2: Do I need a prescription for this lotion?
Ans: No, you do not need a prescription for Atogla Lotion, however, please take your doctor's supervision if you are using this product to treat rashes and other skin conditions.
Q3: What is the Atogla Lotion price for 200ml?
Ans: Atogla Lotion price for a 200ml bottle varies between Rs. 367 to Rs. 417, depending on where it is purchased.
Q4: Is this the same as Atogla Baby Cream?
Ans: No, but the two products share similar ingredients and have similar benefits. Try out both to see which one suits your child's needs better.
Q5: Does this lotion contain parabens?
Ans: No, Atogla baby lotion is a paraben-free product.